• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig tobi

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
(I'm only joking you've done your hard time I think and deserve a chance to at least fuck up again if that's what you wanna do lol)
That is not your decision. Our main goal is to protect the honest members and that, sometimes means looking at the greater good for the greater many.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Plot twist anyone? Kinda rooting for tobi, only a very few of us humans can actually change our ways. But I have been black pilled into oblivion lately. We shall see
Shawshank Redemption Andy GIF

• Love
Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
There have been a few successful returns from the abyss of the brig over the years. That pilot who used to post beautiful pictures of his collection while in here is the most prominent in my mind. No clue why this guy's in here, but at least he didn't try to circumvent the brig like some do. Maybe there will be a chance of redemption? I innately want to believe there's good in everyone.

Taylor810

I'm just the strings on the fretboard of life
Supporter
Certified
26/11/20
Nashville, TN., U.S.A
Dude's been gone since 2015. Why bring him back now?

He was caught buying watches at wholesale and selling them off full price.
Guys like this don’t change thier ways. He's just betting on every one forgetting his past and wants to get back on here doing the same thing.

Admin here never forgets.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
What else would one expect from a Frenchman eh @tobi tu est Francais?
What the FUCK is wrong with you!!!!! You were booted from a thread by @P..DR..D for your comments about the French. @Karbon74 give this asshole some choice words.

Shouldn't really be shocked by your words @Andy83n as you do reside in the shittiest state