• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Scrote

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Imagine being told to read and do your own research and interpreting it as "kissing ass".

What a snowflake

Noone made you kiss any ass. You could have lurked for 10 years and consumed knowledge instead of demanding being spoonfed like the baby you are.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I don't know how nobody saw that dick in that pic.
I saw it, thats why I commented about the dick's bezel and plating :ROFLMAO:
Fortunately my eyes didn’t spot it the first go round 😂 I guess unless it’s a pair of b00bs or a nice a$$ I don’t take much notice 🤪 Same goes with QC pics, one quick glance is enough. I don’t need to magnify everything 10x and nit pick every detail that in real life isn’t even visible at arms length 😉
Inspect Will Smith GIF

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Fortunately my eyes didn’t spot it the first go round 😂 I guess unless it’s a pair of b00bs or a nice a$$ I don’t take much notice 🤪 Same goes with QC pics, one quick glance is enough. I don’t need to magnify everything 10x and nit pick every detail that in real life isn’t even visible at arms length 😉
Inspect Will Smith GIF
It was pure luck I swear ... I don't usually have a good c0ck radar

• Haha
Reactions: g00n

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hahahah!!!

Finally some humor.

This board of “pros” are way too ego driven. Even for the internet. Moderators can suck it also. So lame.

I don’t kiss asses. So fuck you ban me like you have a pair like Scrote. The brig is for pussies not balls. Lol

Scrote
How ordinary and predictable. How boring. I'm sure you consider yourself a riot and very special among your "friends", the ones who wear gens while you sport the worst shitters of the industry, but I can see how probably they just give a loud sigh of relief once you leave their company.
We've seen your attitude so many times it's not even worth brigging anymore. You're not funny. At all.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
How ordinary and predictable. How boring. I'm sure you consider yourself a riot and very special among your "friends", the ones who wear gens while you sport the worst shitters of the industry, but I can see how probably they just give a loud sigh of relief once you leave their company.
We've seen your attitude so many times it's not even worth brigging anymore. You're not funny. At all.

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
He is an asshole but quite funny too. Maybe we should keep him as RWI clown ....
you are being too kind. He is not funny at all.
He is a pathetic attention seeker who reeks of desperation.

A lonely soul with a lonely life, screaming in the winds..."talk to me, insult me, hit me, anything to prove to myself that I still exist..."

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Hahahah!!!

Finally some humor.

This board of “pros” are way too ego driven. Even for the internet. Moderators can suck it also. So lame.

I don’t kiss asses. So fuck you ban me like you have a pair like Scrote. The brig is for pussies not balls. Lol

Scrote
I was about to call the cops cause I thought you were holding a baby dick, but then I realized it was yours...

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
But he's got two companies? 🤣
In Germany, everybody can register as a "Kaufmann" in the town hall in order to do business as a company. The registration fee is less than €40. Think a step further, it costs about $2000 to register a BVI company. So 2 companies, you're talking about $4000, can't even get a decent Swiss gen really.