• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Scrote

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
So it was the dick pic post?

I didn't spot it (but I was on my iPad, fortunately for me it would seem).

I'm still a bit surprised that ended here... but hey I don't make (and can't be bothered to read) the rulez...
That and general Assholism I suspect…..

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Wanna see another one? :whistle:
Hot Dogs Weiners GIF

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Ah @Scrote welcome...
Alas you won't be able to read any other threads of info whilst in here. Not that you would anyway.

No dick pics either
But you are welcome to come and chat some more? You going to pop in? Say hello?

• Haha
Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Absolutely had no interest whatsoever in contributing from the start and seemed to enjoy riling people up with his "developed vernacular"

Be great if you could pop into the Brig just to let us know how to become a successful global trader so I can afford the gen equivalents of all my reps.

Better adjust my monocle and wait :ROFLMAO:

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Absolutely had no interest whatsoever in contributing from the start and seemed to enjoy riling people up with his "developed vernacular"

Be great if you could pop into the Brig just to let us know how to become a successful global trader so I can afford the gen equivalents of all my reps.

Better adjust my monocle and wait :ROFLMAO:

Good evening,
for personal reasons, I no longer do. business many companies dealer , so I am selling my two very precious chinese factory , with absolutely the best extra products.
Contact me for all the information. good price for you my friend.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Good evening,
for personal reasons, I no longer do. business many companies dealer , so I am selling my two very precious chinese factory , with absolutely the best extra products.
Contact me for all the information. good price for you my friend.
Sorry who are?

• Haha
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Scrote

Asshole.
INMATE
7/1/24
Hahahah!!!

Finally some humor.

This board of “pros” are way too ego driven. Even for the internet. Moderators can suck it also. So lame.

I don’t kiss asses. So fuck you ban me like you have a pair like Scrote. The brig is for pussies not balls. Lol

Scrote

Last edited by a moderator:

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Hahahah!!!

Finally some humor.

This board of “pros” are way too ego driven. Even for the internet. Moderators can suck it also. So lame.

I don’t kiss asses. So fuck you ban me like you have a pair like Scrote. The brig is for pussies not balls. Lol

Scrote

HxAkav.gif

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Hahahah!!!

Finally some humor.

Scrote

You are right, the brig is for pussies like you, so enjoy it, Mr global trade pussy.

You call yourself Scrotum to gain back some manhood?