• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Niko1234

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
Ok, let's not argue amongst ourselves over this dickhead. Let's just all agree this douchbag needs to be taught a lesson. I also am thankful for any help ANY members give in these situations.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
That would be me, and I prefer to call it "no life" as opposed to "sad life."

To be honest, anyone with over 100 posts would qualify for this title (including Mr. Marbella)..... We are grown men that talk with other grown men around the world about fake Rolex's. When I grew up, if you did this..... You walked a different line. I cant repeat what guys in Texas think of us.....

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
To be honest, anyone with over 100 posts would qualify for this title (including Mr. Marbella)..... We are grown men that talk with other grown men around the world about fake Rolex's. When I grew up, if you did this..... You walked a different line. I cant repeat what guys in Texas think of us.....

Well I Have a Life.....and this is it !

well i have a job too, but i actually look forward to this :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm not having any trouble accessing Schmeek's Facebook page. I think we are Facebook friends.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Schmeeks has some FB pictures with some pretty cute girls. I wonder if they know he is a thief?

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
Schmeeks has some FB pictures with some pretty cute girls. I wonder if they know he is a thief?

Or if they know he wears reps. Probably tells all of them his watches are gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'm not having any trouble accessing Schmeek's Facebook page. I think we are Facebook friends.

Is he wearing tights ?

or leotards ?

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
What about the photo in 2014 of him and his bro's and their cool watches..... Maybe he's been doing this for a while..

Dhmrs

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/16
Just out of curiosity, what will it take for this guy to get straight up banned from the forums?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Just out of curiosity, what will it take for this guy to get straight up banned from the forums?
A push of a button but we are not ready to do that just yet

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

D

d4m.test

What I'm thinking is that he doesn't think fat meat is greasy. Translated, that means he doesn't think anything will happen or there will be consequences. Time to let the dogs of war out on this POS...Chicago style.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
What I'm thinking is that he doesn't think fat meat is greasy. Translated, that means he doesn't think anything will happen or there will be consequences. Time to let the dogs of war out on this POS...Chicago style.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Word bro. This guy is a complete a hole. I hope PayPal side with me and the other member in this matter.

Ps excited for the Daytona from you tho lol

Want to Buy: Vintage DW Daytona and Franken / Phong Daytona 6263, 62xx, etc!

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
I usually stay away from arguing with unknown people on the internet...on a watch forum...I have better things to do on here, but I will answer your question.

I think once his name and photo have been published, whats the point of literally stalking his Facebook IF YOU ARE NOT A MOD OR ADMIN !?

Guys in green will defo know how to take care of this situation, there is NO NEED for regular members ( who are grown men, or at least say they are.. ) to be involved IMHO..

Running after fake rolex watches on eBay to report every single one of them just shows what a sad life one is living...and again IMHO...

This Niko guy is a little boy in my eyes..And I do think his daddy will pay attention to unknown strangers...

What the hell does a mod banning him do? If it was my watch, I would need my money or the watch back or at least a satisfying amount of vengeance. Maybe scattered over a 12 month period just to remind them not to be a c**t.

With guys like this, some of their Dads taught them everything they know.

As for fakes on eBay, I think if someone has the knowledge to call them out, call them out. That's called paying it forward. If it stops some poor bastard saving $6000 over 6 months for a watch he could've picked up for $250, then IMO, that shows good character. Who cares if you know them or not? You don't have to be a bystander when someone's being ripped off just because you don't know them personally. I'm happy to help (if I could) and hope someone would do the same for me if I were in that position. I'm not one of those guys reporting scammers on eBay because I don't know much about Rolex or incablocks, but good on those who do.