• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Niko1234

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
SQ24hBm.jpg

Hes a kid, he probably thought he was so smart and nothing would happen, Hey Kid save yourself now or we will go everywhere you go and expose you, the net is wide open! You can save yourself contact RadDave now and tell him how you will fix things or ask how to fix things be honest dont be stupid.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
What part of Chicago? I have a ton of family there (being my hometown and all..) I can dig some. My cousin is a narcotics detective, I'm sure he would love some info.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Dumbass kid, shame on you!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Hes a kid, he probably thought he was so smart and nothing would happen

I think this is actually a common line of thought for youngins who grew up in the era of online buying. A kid at work actually was bragging about the same thing. He was buying a coffee machine from ebay and said out loud in the common room at the workplace that he was going to dispute the charge and send paypal a picture of his old coffee machine (same brand) and say that it was what the seller sent him. He was telling us like we were suppose to congratulate him on his cleverness.

I wanted to murder him.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
I sure hope you make this right [MENTION=74221]Niko1234[/MENTION], I don't know you but I can tell you the hell thats going to be set on you for thinking you can get away scamming someone here is not worth it man! Make things right and leave.

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
I think this is actually a common line of thought for youngins who grew up in the era of online buying. A kid at work actually was bragging about the same thing. He was buying a coffee machine from ebay and said out loud in the common room at the workplace that he was going to dispute the charge and send paypal a picture of his old coffee machine (same brand) and say that it was what the seller sent him. He was telling us like we were suppose to congratulate him on his cleverness.

I wanted to murder him.

This is incredible. And sad. I mean, how many dumbasses do we have out there?

Dhmrs

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/16
He did a chargeback on me. Luckily I called PayPal and the lady told me she was positive I'd win the case and that she's seen this hundreds of times. I provided my tracking info that showed it was delivered and I have a screenshot from him showing he paid me on PayPal and giving me his address to ship the watch to. I also have his number.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Thank you [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] for
Putting this asshole where he belongs

Want to Buy: Vintage DW Daytona and Franken / Phong Daytona 6263, 62xx, etc!

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Dog act Niko Douvris you f%@king chode. I hope you karma bites you hard.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Google says he's a used car salesman (go figure) but interestingly seems to be the same address as the jewelry business.