• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig, martinlee.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I have heard that. Also heard he’s out. Either way, lesson learned. If he ever makes it right, I’ll retract my statement
I could be wrong here and forgive me if I am but I don’t think you’re gonna get that watch. I wish they’d at least admit they burned you. You know post something like “I seen what you said while I was in jail and now I’m not sending you a damn thing “. That would make things a bit more entertaining. I hate when there’s no closure to these things.🤣 Just saying

Last edited:

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I received my last order from Martin on April 5. It was a custom build DD40.

Reactions: Karbon74

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
I learned a hard lesson with MartinLee at RHWatch. I followed him on Telegram and put in an order for a watch.

He sent QC, I paid in full, then he ghosted me. I’m not the only one this has happened to. I’m out several hundred bucks. Dude is a scamming thief. And yes, I have WhatsApp conversation as proof
I ordered a watch from him once and he didn’t have it in stock after checking. He sent me my money back via wise, no issues.

That’s just my experience.

drleospaceman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
29/12/23
USA
I could be wrong here and forgive me if I am but I don’t think you’re gonna get that watch. I wish they’d at least admit they burned you. You know post something like “I seen what you said while I was in jail and now I’m not sending you a damn thing “. That would make things a bit more entertaining. I hate when there’s no closure to these things.🤣 Just saying
I waited patiently over a month before I posted anything publicly. He doesn’t know who I am, because he’s apparently burned a lot of folks. But he’s still a TD on Reddit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeta7

drleospaceman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
29/12/23
USA
Well, the Reddit we know, what can you say?

Maybe they forgot to put the alignment tool on his face when they qualified him.

Yep, I learned a slightly costly lesson. There’s at least one decent mod on BST, but I don’t know what they can do in this situation

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
So is Flandad, which tells me everything I need to know.
They are selling a vsf sub ($500+) with all the "service" that usually costs $200 or more at $595. When I see a deal too good to be true, I usually avoid it because it is too good to be true, which means I get a vsf sub from them paying $100 extra for no service at all.

And this is only the best-case scenario.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I waited patiently over a month before I posted anything publicly. He doesn’t know who I am, because he’s apparently burned a lot of folks. But he’s still a TD on Reddit!
Is he a TD here on RWI too?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have no idea how Reddit vet their TDs but I doubt it is as vigorous as here. It can take years to get TD status. If we see any signs of trouble from a TD then they are removed and we actively try to get funds back. It does not always work but over the years very few have gone rogue thankfully.

That is a brief summary but usually it is an arduous process for all concerned.

Last edited:

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I have no idea how Reddit vet their TDs but I doubt it is as vigorous as here. It can take years to get TD status. If we see any signs of trouble from a TD then they are removed and we actively try to get funds back. It does not always work but over the years very few have gone rogue thankfully.

That is a brief summary but usually it is an arduous process for all concerned.
Do they really vet their TDs? I mean they really have a vetting procedure? Some of their TDs over there are considered junkies here.

Or "2 vsf subs to this address, and you will be a TD in no time" ?

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Reptime (the largest rep watch sub) does not have its own TDs. It “borrows” TDs from RWI and RWG.

ReptimeOnline has its own TDs but it’s a tiny community compared to Reptime. Flan and Martin are “TDs” of ReptimeOnline. I don’t think there is any formal vetting process for ReptimeOnline.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Reptime (the largest rep watch sub) does not have its own TDs. It “borrows” TDs from RWI and RWG.

ReptimeOnline has its own TDs but it’s a tiny community compared to Reptime. Flan and Martin are “TDs” of ReptimeOnline. I don’t think there is any formal vetting process for ReptimeOnline.
Good to know!

Am thinking about becoming a TD and owning a subreddit over there to scam earn some extra money.

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19

Whoever this Martin guy is he has nothing to do with ReptimeOnLine.. please check your facts.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: e1phantom