• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig, martinlee.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Let's see... where do I start...

First, doing deals as a non-approved dealer even though we stated he's not a dealer. He's a dealer on reddit already and tried bypassing our process and rules to become a dealer.

And then, in the last 24 hours.... Mr. Lee has racked up a whopping amount of duplicate accounts, for what?

Anyone wanna take a guess on how many accounts?

Brigged.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Outlander

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
I ordered a watch from him once and RL the QC, eventually I went to switch to another watch that he didn’t have- he returned my money. That was my experience working with him.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I ordered a watch from him once and RL the QC, eventually I went to switch to another watch that he didn’t have- he returned my money. That was my experience working with him.
sounds like a good experience to me

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
It’s never ideal when you don’t get what you want. I bought a blender from Costco and had to return it bc it was broken. They didn’t have any more in stock so I couldn’t do an exchange. Not ideal.

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
It’s never ideal when you don’t get what you want. I bought a blender from Costco and had to return it bc it was broken. They didn’t have any more in stock so I couldn’t do an exchange. Not ideal.
Agreed not ideal. But never crossed into scam like/untrustworthy territory in my experience.