• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - ghedoicy

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh ain't we a tough little twot. PM string repeated below for the elucidation of members.

Reply when sent supporter info is the first entry herr:

Him:
Ooof, $35 for a year, not forever?

-Matt

Me: Is your gym membership forever? How about your Netflix? Our bills don't come once, this place costs money to run, a lot of money. I suggest you go back to Reddit

Him: No, I'll just keep my add blocker on instead. Maybe clean up some of the for sale posts still showing open when sold months ago, Head Honcho. Maybe then there will be some value in it for me.

Me: I don't like asshats.
How much do you spend on one watch? We give you a place to buy and sell safely and you act like a twot when asked to support it.

Him:
You call your reply asking? Try stating some of the reasons it would help you guys... Not compare it to Netflix which 80% of the users don't pay for.

You are clearly a schmuck and not a real business owner/operator. Keep fucking with the account too. I have all the time in the world to make 20 accounts a day if need be. Oh, and fuck Ukraine!

The last bit was a very bad mistake, even worse I suspect if the Anons see it . . . .

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’ve never understood the hesitancy to pay just $35 to support a place for a year where you can buy/sell watches free of charge and have the backing and resources of the forum if things go bad. There is no other place like RWI on the internet where you are provided with such a safe place to buy/sell an item for free.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
The last bit was a very bad mistake, even worse I suspect if the Anons see it . . . .
The Big Lebowski Walter GIF

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just wait. My favorite part is about to come, when they post about how they drive a Ferrari, only want a rep so they can travel without the gen, and how we're a bunch of losers who will never own gens.

It's like clockwork.....

ezgif-2-8aab7a582c.gif
Well obviously he is, he implied I'm a poor businessman so he's obviously an AAA++++ grade super duper, best in the west hyper businessman who just made Jeff an offer for Amazon.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
You gotta acknowledge he's a real "business operator", in his world 35 bucks are a big chunk in relation to momma's pocket money.