• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig FeefosAbusedWife

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
So I was called on by @Feefo for the reason that I am actually the only member who knows his family and wife personally.

I can assure you guys, his wife does not get beat hard.
The occasional backhand slap is custom to Italy, and his wife does wear pretty good make up, so you can't even tell she's been hit or even that her name used to be Jimothy.

Stop spreading rumors.
I missed you brother

• Sad
Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Welcome back, if only just for a brief moment my friend. The forum has missed your shenanigans.

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor
Shut up noob

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
@storm
So I was called on by @Feefo for the reason that I am actually the only member who knows his family and wife personally.

The occasional backhand slap is custom to Italy, and his wife does wear pretty good make up, so you can't even tell she's been hit or even that her name used to be Jimothy.

Stop spreading rumors.

Another account hacked

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Stop spreading rumors.
Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

• Wow

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
We all know you're back because you can't stand leaving me on pole position as chatbox trashtalker.

• Haha

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
We all know you're back because you can't stand leaving me on pole position as chatbox trashtalker.
Oh so now a Whatsapp with "please come on and tell them I only hit my wifedude very lightly" turns into "I didn't even ask you to come here"?

Trump 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: Hec, g00n and Feefo