• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig FeefosAbusedWife

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
I should really get a valet parking job, so I could lay fingers on a Bugatti Veyron, take a selfie with my reps and put you all RWI old virgin watch geeks into shame! :ROFLMAO: @FeefosBatteredWife can you tell me how to get a valet parking job?
I can tell you how to get a job as a valet.

1.you are not allowed to have a school leaving certificate.
2. Your IQ must not be higher than a slice of crispbread.
3. you must be a maximum of 18 years old (although I think they made an exception for our friend),

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
I can tell you how to get a job as a valet.

1.you are not allowed to have a school leaving certificate.
2. Your IQ must not be higher than a slice of crispbread.
3. you must be a maximum of 18 years old (although I think they made an exception for our friend),
Shoot! I failed all...

Do I need a criminal record too?

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Oh, I completely forgot, you need a certificate that confirms that you can eat with a knife and fork without accidents.🍴
There is no way in hell that anyone could pass those strict standards and be eligible to be a valet.. Now I am wondering how the valets that park my car passed.

It would be easier to get into an Ivy League school on scholarship and get the elusive three degrees.. @rolex4me how much do you charge to take the test and how many actually pass the test.

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
There is no way in hell that anyone could pass those strict standards and be eligible to be a valet.. Now I am wondering how the valets that park my car passed.

It would be easier to get into an Ivy League school on scholarship and get the elusive three degrees.. @rolex4me how much do you charge to take the test and how many actually pass the test.
Well, the test is free because you MUST assume that all applicants (for the valet service) have not had a job before (see iq crispbread) and have therefore never earned any money.

Regarding your second question: ALL applicants pass the test because otherwise they would continue to be without work and therefore the state would continue to have to provide for them (which also explains why the state supports our project)