• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - edteach

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
@edteach I am glad to see you are online :)

Tim you did a chargeback on @psychospike once the tracking said the watch was delivered on March 3rd. You claim you did not get the watch. You did not communicate with the TD to say you did not get the watch. In PMs with the TD and myself you seem to think it is the TDs problem if you did not get the watch. You have blamed the postal service and dishonest neighbours. You have informed us that in the real world this is how things work. Well this is not the real world this is RWI and this is how things work here.

Most people would reach out to the TD if they did not get what they expected and work with the TD to rectify. You have not made us aware that you reached out to the postal service to see if they can find your package. Can you imagine why people might find this a bit suspicious? You seem to think you found a shortcut by just doing a chargeback. So far there is no proof whatsoever that you did not receive the package. The tracking says the watch was indeed delivered to your address.

Maybe the members here might like to talk some sense into you. I will try and say it again to see if it gets through. You do not do a chargeback and you need to reverse it immediately.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
kevin hart abc GIF

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
,i would recommend ending this crap as soon as possible.since you have already read the brig,you must have seen what can happen to people who try to cheat.so do the right thing.it's not worth it ( or NEVER ) to mess up his future through fraud. If it escalates here, everyone can find your name (as a fraud) in the future (on the internet). So clarify things.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I mean, we're talking about a guy that said:
"If anyone is closer than that looking at a watch uninvited its pepper spray time or as I live in a free state in the USA 9mm time."
I can hear from Europe his acquaintances rolling their eyes...