• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Chrisualcala

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
tumblr_inline_mjxz7sdmfe1qcz3g9.gif

D

d4m.test

Yep, that's the stuff. JB - it's an indoor tanning bed lotion. Shit works great. It's not one of those fake tan in a bottle lotions - you gots to hit it with some UV. So order you some and get yo tan on!

Haha thanks man. I get tan, but after summer it last for about a month then im SOL until about May/June

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
You guys obviously have never purchased a genuine Rolex the plastic case is made in China fuk tards

Oh sorry asshole, I thought your noob shit that was sent via dhl arrived (to quote one of your posts while you were still blue).

I didn't know you ordered box and papers from China too. Good for you, looks great! :thumbsup:

Chrisualcala

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/1/16
If you read other posts you will see I also posted I purchased the nfactory watch to compare to my genuine but I have nothing to prove to you lame ass fux I just love making people feel like shit when they see money that they don't have haha Imani yes I do have it like that

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] don't try to make any sense out of what this guy posts, it will just fry your brain. You are wrongly assuming you are talking to a fellow rational creature, not a typing idiot. I think he really likes it here, it must be the lotion.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
If you read other posts you will see I also posted I purchased the nfactory watch to compare to my genuine but I have nothing to prove to you lame ass fux I just love making people feel like shit when they see money that they don't have haha Imani yes I do have it like that

Haha I hope you will once realize how pathetic you are when you have to show off with your money to people who doesn't give a shit about it and who are just enjoying in your stupidity.

rolexlife

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/2/16
You guys are funny you couldn't make it a fair battle I don't have to power to mod what is posted like you but I guess this means I'm doing something right hahaha ******* die from AIDS crackers chick Norris rejects

rolexlife

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/2/16
I'm blocked for no reason I can't even even battle out any words before you block me I hope you feel powerfull knowing this forum is full of followers who don't know better then to ride a jock a lame reject I'm not missing out on anything I see what type of drama you guys are full of based on the thread it says a lot of you sic replica owning fux

Chrisualcala

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/1/16
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] don't try to make any sense out of what this guy posts, it will just fry your brain. You are wrongly assuming you are talking to a fellow rational creature, not a typing idiot. I think he really likes it here, it must be the lotion.

How's does Mr. Randy's cock taste you cock riding jock ****** you mother fukers need Jesus