• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig: Chall662 + Chall662's 'wife'

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Soooo, I would still like to know WTF exactly happened on @Chall662 end, so whoever can shed some light on this, please do so. (if I missed a post in this thread, pls gimme a #.

And depending on the answer to the first question, I'd love to know whats gonna happen to this account, since he did not technically scam anyone, but Im not sure on what transpired, so no idea if its justified or not to keep him brigged.

Sorry if this is described somewhere, or only the ADMIN team has some agreed upon guidelines for this, I'm just curious about the procedure of someone being smashed to bits here and then it turns out it wasn't justified for some reason. (not saying this is the case)
His behavior was still unacceptable to be a member here, and who’s to say he didn’t just decide not to scam because of this thread and his personal info being out there.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
His behavior was still unacceptable to be a member here, and who’s to say he didn’t just decide not to scam because of this thread and his personal info being out there.
I'm positive, there are active members with a considerably worse attitude.

That aside, I don't know about you, but I do not know 100% of the story, hence my questions.
I would say you don't either, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: ryebread

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Happy to correct you as you are 100% wrong.

Did you read the post? Man claimed to be his wife, claimed he was in a fatal accident, claimed she would send the watch out as it was his dying wish. All a complete fabrication. This lying cheating piece of shit deserves to be banned, permanently.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
I followed both threads mate, I still dont feel like I have all the info :)
If the consensus is, he lied about everything, then that answers my question and makes the rest of them irrelevant. 😅

Reactions: HootschiGootschi

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I followed both threads mate, I still dont feel like I have all the info :)
If the consensus is, he lied about everything, then that answers my question and makes the rest of them irrelevant. 😅
I was in contact with the victim, wolfwood. I had sold him a panerai Bronzo so we were talking as this started to unfold. I don't pretend to know why this guy created this whole series of lies, or what he thought he would gain. Ultimately, he's shown his character to be untrustworthy. While there is a slim chance he may be released from here, I doubt he'll ever be allowed in the sales section again.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
I was in contact with the victim, wolfwood. I had sold him a panerai Bronzo so we were talking as this started to unfold. I don't pretend to know why this guy created this whole series of lies, or what he thought he would gain. Ultimately, he's shown his character to be untrustworthy. While there is a slim chance he may be released from here, I doubt he'll ever be allowed in the sales section again.
I see, that assessment makes sense, of course, I am not disputing it, I was rather after some clarification on the back end of things, as in recent months and years I have been really pushing myself to see the good first and approach everything as positively as possible, but yeah, you are absolutely right, that even if by some chance it would have been a fluke with a legit reason, I don't see this guy gaining trust again any time soon.

In any case, thanks for your 2 cents, I'll stop my silly questions. :)

Reactions: ryebread

Chall662

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/9/16
RWI community,

First and foremost please do not attack! I’ve already had pages of that! And it’s truly mentally taxing. I come only to ask a question.

First and foremost I apologize for the things that did happen, a lot of it was not in my control! But again I understand there are rules in place for a reason! I also understand the need to protect this amazing hobbies of ours. I did make things right with the buyer! I took all slander coming my way and understood that I needed to go thru that process! I did NOT go in any other site to buy, sell or trade a watch…. I strongly believe I needed to be in good standings again here before doing that.

My question is… I’m I in the Briggs permanently? Or is there something I can do to start building trust back with you guys??

I take responsibility for everything that took place. But I did make things right and have respected this amazing community by not buying, selling or trading until I’m out of this spot. I’m not a dishonest, scamming , cheating person. I’ve done business with ALOT of guys in this community. A bad situation took place in life and things were not handled correctly on my end is all.

Thank you guys for taking you time out to read this.

Reactions: Tan_Go

Radirka

Supporter
Certified
17/5/22
Old Continent
Well, I honestly believe people are good and trustworthy and it has brought me far, although there were some painful setbacks in this philosophy. However, if someone proves me wrong, I really have a hard time to let him close again. That said - I believe the above post is a step in the right direction but it does not nearly cover the full path.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Speaking just for me, this is not good enough. @Chall662 "not in your control" is unexplainable.

I am fully convinced that you tried to scam. You are neither confirming nor denying that you did do so.

Also, by your own admission above, your motivation is not to make amends, but to further buy/sell/trade, knowing that your standing here is significantly hindering that ability.

I, for one, will never do any kind of transactions whatsover with you.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Well, this is in the hands of the mods as to what level of access to the forum you're allowed, if any. I wouldn't vote for sales section access again, unless you truly own and explain the convoluted lies you spewed. Even then I personally would not be comfortable to where I would have any monetary transactions with you.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
The only reason you are sorry is the fact you got caught scamming on here. 99% of the scammers out there are always sorry after the fact. You then pretended to be in a car accident, pretended to be your wife to get sympathy while you try and figure out what the next step will be.
Once you figured out there was no more moves to make you finally begrudgingly tried to make amends and you still couldn't even do that within a proper timeline. As a member here on this fine forum I wouldn't want to know you are somewhere on here doing the same thing to other fine members who are here for the right reasons. To let you out of the brig and allow you on here again is up to @trailboss99.

That is what I thought when reading your post.

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
It seems as if someone has an itch to scratch via the M2M section. Allow me to consult this highly technical prediction device.

Season 3 Episode 23 GIF by The Simpsons

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
RWI community,

First and foremost please do not attack! I’ve already had pages of that! And it’s truly mentally taxing. I come only to ask a question.

First and foremost I apologize for the things that did happen, a lot of it was not in my control! But again I understand there are rules in place for a reason! I also understand the need to protect this amazing hobbies of ours. I did make things right with the buyer! I took all slander coming my way and understood that I needed to go thru that process! I did NOT go in any other site to buy, sell or trade a watch…. I strongly believe I needed to be in good standings again here before doing that.

My question is… I’m I in the Briggs permanently? Or is there something I can do to start building trust back with you guys??

I take responsibility for everything that took place. But I did make things right and have respected this amazing community by not buying, selling or trading until I’m out of this spot. I’m not a dishonest, scamming , cheating person. I’ve done business with ALOT of guys in this community. A bad situation took place in life and things were not handled correctly on my end is all.

That's nice. Still hope you can never sell again.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
RWI community,

HXzy6j.gif

Chall662

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/9/16
The keyboard warriors are back again lol I have no desire to buy or sale I have what I want. There were no lies told dumb ass! The buyer got his watch later than expected. Look I’ll leave this be. No need to fight back and fourth. You guys have answered my question. But honestly some of you need to get your life together! Waking up negative is lame , claiming lies with no proof is crazy! But again I got my answer so that fine.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
The keyboard warriors are back again lol I have no desire to buy or sale I have what I want. There were no lies told dumb ass! The buyer got his watch later than expected. Look I’ll leave this be. No need to fight back and fourth. You guys have answered my question. But honestly some of you need to get your life together! Waking up negative is lame , claiming lies with no proof is crazy! But again I got my answer so that fine.
Kate Spade Good Luck GIF by kate spade new york

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
you asked a question about the brig and only the admins can answer that.

the rest of the members are basically telling you that they personally will not do business with you.

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You asked the question and didn't like the answers.... I didn't see a single keyboard warrior here except for maybe you. Did you get you shot and robbed? Was your wife on your posting for you? You have offered zero proof of all of your issues only attacks when people question or try to ask additional information about what transpired. Prove me wrong. By this point you should be having hospital bills roll in. Post a medical report with your personal information and identifiers blacked out.