• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig: Chall662 + Chall662's 'wife'

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
The keyboard warriors are back again lol I have no desire to buy or sale I have what I want. There were no lies told dumb ass! The buyer got his watch later than expected. Look I’ll leave this be. No need to fight back and fourth. You guys have answered my question. But honestly some of you need to get your life together! Waking up negative is lame , claiming lies with no proof is crazy! But again I got my answer so that fine.
There he is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tan_Go

Renowned Member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
The moderators know how to deal with this man, and I will not challenge or question their decisions. However, I think his apology would not be unreasonable in any case. And good for him for having the courage to do so. Since repentance is the first step to making amends. The people to whom he is guilty should have heard (read) his apology.
To admit his guilt is an act.
And it will take a lot of work to regain their trust and good reputation.

Reactions: C Master

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The keyboard warriors are back again lol I have no desire to buy or sale I have what I want. There were no lies told dumb ass! The buyer got his watch later than expected. Look I’ll leave this be. No need to fight back and fourth. You guys have answered my question. But honestly some of you need to get your life together! Waking up negative is lame , claiming lies with no proof is crazy! But again I got my answer so that fine.
I'll respect a keyboard warrior before a thief.

I have no input in this, but I'm old school. You get one chance. Screw me once and you're dead to me.

A thief shouldn't be telling anyone to get their life together.

Last edited:

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
I'll respect a keyboard warrior before a thief.

I have no input in this, but I'm old school. You get one chance. Screw me once and you're dead to me.

A thief shouldn't be telling anyone to get their life together.

Reactions: Reaps

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Reputation and trust is earned, never given. Once ruined you'll find it's impossible to repair.
Simply put…..
season 1 starz GIF by Blunt Talk

Empereur

The guy using Google Translator
Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
No passion sharing, no friendship, nothing you're just a guy posting in sales thread.
And today, sales again is your only intention for you to coming back.

Ok so what news do you bring to the table about these absurd brig stories ?
First and foremost I apologize

There were no lies told dumb ass!

Bored Come On GIF

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
The moderators know how to deal with this man, and I will not challenge or question their decisions. However, I think his apology would not be unreasonable in any case. And good for him for having the courage to do so. Since repentance is the first step to making amends. The people to whom he is guilty should have heard (read) his apology.
To admit his guilt is an act.
And it will take a lot of work to regain their trust and good reputation.
Maybe I am being too demanding, but his post did not read as an admission of guilt nor was it repentance. His follow up post even worse.

There was a word salad about "not under his control" and "just a delay" etc etc.
No comment about his lies about hospital and wife.

His post was basically "how do I get out of the brig so that it stops popping up on Google"

If he had said : "guys, I needed quick money and I thought I could pull a fast one. Now I know I have been stupid. I am really sorry, please forgive me and give me another chance"...it would have been (a bit) more effective.

As it stands, he even managed to disgust me even more

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Maybe I am being too demanding, but his post did not read as an admission of guilt nor was it repentance. His follow up post even worse.

There was a word salad about "not under his control" and "just a delay" etc etc.
You expect him to own his misdeeds? It's his wife's dog's littermate's fault! It's the gut next doors' fault! It's that mean @P..DR..D for stopping his scam's fault! Anyone but him!

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Some life advice :

Actions have consequences.

Privileges are that, privileges.

Reputation and trust is earned, never given. Once ruined you'll find it's impossible to repair.
He really doesn't get that he gets off lucky doing this online lol. Go scam someone like this in Brazil and let me know what the consequence is (hint: it will be a bullet).

I mean shit, go to the hood and scam a guy out of his drugs and see what happens. Scamming people is a dangerous game, he's lucky we're all mostly civilized people on an online forum, because people get beaten or killed for a lot less money, and they sure as hell don't wait 2 months for you to "make it right".

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaps

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
No passion sharing, no friendship, nothing you're just a guy posting in sales thread.
And today, sales again is your only intention for you to coming back.
This is an excellent point. One common scammer theme seems to be little to no community interaction aside from "PM with intent" on sales threads. All these folks "Love this community" yet fail to post even a single gif/meme, piece of advice, helpful comment, etc.

Tan_Go

Renowned Member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20

His post was basically "how do I get out of the brig so that it stops popping up on Google"

If he had said : "guys, I needed quick money and I thought I could pull a fast one. Now I know I have been stupid. I am really sorry, please forgive me and give me another chance"...it would have been (a bit) more effective.

As it stands, he even managed to disgust me even more
You may be right, sir.
It's just that I always try to see the good in people.
But you must agree that it would have been right of him to admit his guilt and apologize, in addition to the material damage caused. It is often the case that moral damage is more powerful than material damage.
Sorry for the rambling.
English is my third language

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

I hate to be the one to tell you, but your expectations for the community's response to your questions seem utterly disconnected from the reality of the whole situation.

For a more constructive outcome, consider discussing your reinstatement directly with daytona4me or trailboss99 through private messages instead.

Public requests like yours often elicit rather predictable reactions, especially in a delicate situation like yours, so I honestly don't understand why you chose this route when you should have known that your "open letter" inquiry to be reinstated would most likely not receive any positive reactions and responses from the community, to put it lightly...

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I hate to be the one to tell you, but your expectations for the community's response to your questions seem utterly disconnected from the reality of the whole situation.

For a more constructive outcome, consider discussing your reinstatement directly with daytona4me or trailboss99 through private messages instead.

Public requests like yours often elicit rather predictable reactions, especially in a delicate situation like yours, so I honestly don't understand why you chose this route when you should have known that your "open letter" inquiry to be reinstated would most likely not receive any positive reactions and responses from the community, to put it lightly...
Again simply put…..
season 1 starz GIF by Blunt Talk