• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig bthntnkn

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I think the problem would be to define, who the high risk members are. If that was possible, maybe a HVS-like approval could be required for their sales.
And high risk people are people from Muslim countries? Wtf...

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
It’s nothing to do with Muslims. Just to clear this once and for all! I don’t know who mentioned Muslims in this thread. I didn’t. Neither did I insinuate it.
It really came off like that.

Because you said high risk countries. And then out of nowhere people from turkey or Morocco.

But it's like saying people from Scandinavia or Greece...

These countries have nothing to do with each other except being the same religion.
Nowhere close to each other, nowhere close to having the same legal system. Turkey is a democracy with a weird leader, Morocco is a monarchy with a central system.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
It really came off like that.

Because you said high risk countries. And then out of nowhere people from turkey or Morocco.

But it's like saying people from Scandinavia or Greece...

These countries have nothing to do with each other except being the same religion.
Nowhere close to each other, nowhere close to having the same legal system. Turkey is a democracy with a weird leader, Morocco is a monarchy with a central system.

Let’s keep religion out. I don’t believe scammers are formed from a religion. On the contrary.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I think the problem would be to define, who the high risk members are. If that was possible, maybe a HVS-like approval could be required for their sales.
Thats interesting , but once again the members expect the staff to do their work , how many people actually vet sellers , rather then just blindy throw their hard earned money at them ?

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Curious as to what kind of rules you would like to implement here ?
Not sure I want to hear that. That kind of approach seems to be of the destructive kind instead of the constructive one. I'm Italian and living as an expat. I have to hear every damn second day some idiotic shit born from prejudice. And you know what angers me most are not the blatant striking statements but more the subtle little things clearly born from ignorance and fear. "is it safe to travel in Southern Italy? Are you feeling comfortable by starting work so early in the morning?". Bullshit. Such bullshit. I've seen some of the laziest people in the oh-so-hardworking Japan, and by the way, do you really think the mafia gives a shit about your fat white belly on the Sicilian beach instead of the millions it can make in white collar Frankfurt?
Rant end.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Not sure I want to hear that. That kind of approach seems to be of the destructive kind instead of the constructive one. I'm Italian and living as an expat. I have to hear every damn second day some idiotic shit born from prejudice. And you know what angers me most are not the blatant striking statements but more the subtle little things clearly born from ignorance and fear. "is it safe to travel in Southern Italy? Are you feeling comfortable by starting work so early in the morning?". Bullshit. Such bullshit. I've seen some of the laziest people in the oh-so-hardworking Japan, and by the way, do you really think the mafia gives a shit about your fat white belly on the Sicilian beach instead of the millions it can make in white collar Frankfurt?
Rant end.
Hey hey whoa, nothing against Frankfurt please.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Rant end.
LOL you sound mad at me

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Yeah, sorry, I just get a tad wrought up when I smell the faintest smell of prejudice. If people just got out a bit more... Move your ass, see the world, try something different. You may find you like it. So, next time you're around in, say, India, what about you tried some stuff from the vendor at the corner of the street instead of the subway you can get 5 mins from home?
Fuggeddaboutit...
P. S. Nothing against Frankfurt, lots of good restaurants there.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah, sorry, I just get a tad wrought up when I smell the faintest smell of prejudice. If people just got out a bit more... Move your ass, see the world, try something different. You may find you like it. So, next time you're around in, say, India, what about you tried some stuff from the vendor at the corner of the street instead of the subway you can get 5 mins from home?
Fuggeddaboutit...
P. S. Nothing against Frankfurt, lots of good restaurants there.
I suggest you pay attention to who you are quoting when you rant , please pay attention

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oke, this is like, way out of control, a coup[le of people said some silly shit and others took offence some of which is also jumping to some equally ugly conclusions, WTF you lot? How about just getting on and realising that cockwombles live everywhere?
For the record, most scammers come from Judeo-Christian countries.

I know it's rare but I'm locking this shitfight for a couple of days until people calm the fuck down.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
whether wokes burn their unmentionables in a riot or they dont, and just pillage, profiling is statistics, science. Global warming is also quoted as science.

I will tell ya'll what is unquestionably science - the Citizen 0100 with inherent +/-1s/yr accuracy. The term science has been degraded, let me change to "engineering"

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
If someone took offense to my rant, I apologize, didn't mean to offend. If my rant got a heated, I apologize as well, this is no place for social or political debates, which are best placed out of the rwi door. Special apologies to @RadDave, my rant was in no way directed to you or your words.
Thanks to the boss for getting me down to earth again.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
If someone took offense to my rant, I apologize, didn't mean to offend. If my rant got a heated, I apologize as well, this is no place for social or political debates, which are best placed out of the rwi door. Special apologies to @RadDave, my rant was in no way directed to you or your words.
Thanks to the boss for getting me down to earth again.
Baby Hat GIF

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Any update or resolution for buyer?

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
Not yet
On my side I have done all the possible moves to have my money back....
I don't think I will succeed but at least I tried.
Thanks for the interest 😉