• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

welcome to the brig azertyski

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
he has stated in a (previous sales post) that he is in france. Andorra borders on France. I'm 99 percent sure that he's the right one (actually 100 percent). I've also found him in other forums and a lot of connections.
His city is Aragnouet.
I doubt he’s from Andorra but ask me to ship a watch over 250km from where he lives.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
aragnouet,,is a very small place (ski area) in france, with only about 250 inhabitants (according to wikki)

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
His city is Aragnouet.
I doubt he’s from Andorra but ask me to ship a watch over 250km from where he lives.
well, the address in aragnouet WAS his address for his company, which he founded on 06/18/2009 and closed again on 10/31/2018 (he was a management consultant). So he can now live somewhere else.
his old company address was mayabat 65170 aragnouet

Spart

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
22/6/23
EU
This has got to be one of the most fun reads ive had so far lol

MrBald

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/4/23
Sweden
Always suprises me how people who scam has a very open internet presence with name and photos.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Always suprises me how people who scam has a very open internet presence with name and photos.

This has two main reasons, if I'm not mistaken:

1. The average scammer in general is dumber than a bag of b*ttpl*gs and can barely rub two braincells at each other to sustain basic bodily functions like breathing.

2. Many of those are also "opportunity" scammers who didn't even think through the most basic steps to cover their tracks. Imagine someone who spontaneously decides to rob a bank and doesn't cover up their face, loses their photo ID at the crime scene and use their own vehicle registered in their name as the getaway car.

Last edited: