• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

welcome to the brig azertyski

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
someone needs to contact him and bring him here.unfortunately i can't.
maybe he can contribute something to his defense.

Reactions: TigerWatch

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
Hey, my wife drives a boxster. It’s a hella fun car 😂

If it’s a confirmed scam I’ve done a service for Elie, so I have his details.
the air is slowly getting thin
Hey, my wife drives a boxster. It’s a hella fun car 😂

If it’s a confirmed scam I’ve done a service for Elie, so I have his details.
yes, it's a nice car for a woman😉😉

Nebari

Excuse me, do you have the time?
Supporter
Certified
3/5/23
Colorado
Elie Lagarde.

He's a freestyle skier and an 'Ambassador'.

Ambassador. That was my dream job when I was a kid - travelling the world, meeting the rich and famous, eating fistfuls of Ferrero Rocher off silver platters served by waiters.

lagarde.jpg

Huh...he's from Andorra. One of my favorite bands is from Andorra (Persefone). There are only like 80k people living in that country

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
@TigerWatch

Have you (& your friends etc) blitzed this toerags email, Instagram, FB accounts etc to direct him to this Brig thread and tell him the world of pain he is in for if he doesn't resolve this?

I know I wouldn't want my name when google searched to be beside scammer, liar, cheat, scumbag & toerag as the #1 hit.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Man alive, the GIFs in these threads are always so entertaining. Why do people choose to just ignore this kind of thing? Boggles the mind.

Reactions: TigerWatch

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Anyone contemplating running a scam deal should be forced to read through this (and other) threads. Yet, they still think they can get away with it, Really quite amazing.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Huh...he's from Andorra. One of my favorite bands is from Andorra (Persefone). There are only like 80k people living in that country
He’s not. At least that’s not where I shipped his watch back. It’s over 4 hours drive from Andorra actually.

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
He’s not. At least that’s not where I shipped his watch back. It’s over 4 hours drive from Andorra actually.
he has stated in a (previous sales post) that he is in france. Andorra borders on France. I'm 99 percent sure that he's the right one (actually 100 percent). I've also found him in other forums and a lot of connections.