• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - aharv4

proxyserv

29/3/12
Aidan Harvey, from Rockingham, Virginia.

You're a Senior Loan Advisor at America2030 LLC

Anybody looking for a loan - or maybe just looking to get scammed, you know who to contact.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
oscar isaac eating GIF

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
I see you (and that's not good)

bnt2211

Horology Curious
9/6/19

Anybody looking for a loan - or maybe just looking to get scammed, you know who to contact.I
LOL. The last sentence did it for me. Love to see a community that rallies around someone that got ripped off, if the Anons want to do X or Y, then I’m all for it. I’m sure @bnt2211 and I aren’t the only ones he would have ripped off if we just let it slide.
100% agree…His phone number is still active and seems to be linked to a store in LA. He‘s still replying to texts sporadically but it’s all BS. Still no watch, no package received by USPS and he seems to have deleted his Venmo account…

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Anybody looking for a loan - or maybe just looking to get scammed, you know who to contact.
heath ledger joker GIF

bnt2211

Horology Curious
9/6/19

He is sporadically replying to my texts again, more so now after his brokerage got contacted. Good job putting some pressure on this fool. If you find out the address I’ll drive up there myself to get the money back at this point. Not even because of 380$, just because this behavior is really upsetting. I hate People who steal from others, you never know who you’re robbing…Anyways, thanks for the support, new to this community but def gives me a good feeling!

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
He is sporadically replying to my texts again, more so now after his brokerage got contacted. Good job putting some pressure on this fool. If you find out the address I’ll drive up there myself to get the money back at this point. Not even because of 380$, just because this behavior is really upsetting. I hate People who steal from others, you never know who you’re robbing…Anyways, thanks for the support, new to this community but def gives me a good feeling!
Revolting. The classic scammer "How am I gonna refund you if I get fired" as if it's his buyer's fault. This is a pathetic attempt to garner sympathy as well as reassign blame. I'm glad to see you are not falling for it @bnt2211. Stay strong.

I'm really sorry you are in this situation. Harvey was just trying to see if he could manage to slip by before the certification deadline. No one forced Harvey to be a scumbag, least of all his buyers. Perhaps he will have to face some real-world consequences for his own actions.

One common theme among recent Brig inmates is very high M2M activity on non-supporter/patron accounts combined with little to no content or contribution to RWI. Aharv4's account reads like Chall662's. These members have mostly short one or two-word responses or at most single-sentence posts. They are not here to engage, assist, or contribute. These members are here for a FREE playground that is M2M sales. These members are also a watch or two away from not making their rent or mortgage payments. They lack the self-control to spend within their means and are left scrambling when their real life interrupts their hobby.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Maybe just me, but the song that comes into my head when Proxy drops in is:

this is how we do it now 90s pop GIF by NOW That's Music

• Haha
Reactions: Hasselbaink

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
After reading most of the brig cases here, I realized that the scammers all prey on, and the victims got caught because of FOMO.

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18

Yup, typical scammer behavior
He probably thought he was so smart and got away with it. Well he's getting a reality check.

If he gets fired, that's on him

I'm not saying I didn't do dumb stuff at 24 (ER 8 times throughout my 20s, good times,) but I sure as hell wasn't scamming anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: trailboss99

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
His home address -

Unit 2, 1687 Allison way,
Rockingham, VA 22801

The totally legit business associated with a phone number he uses -

Not surprised. Brokerage firms, car and cellular sales, all encourage the "hustle" attitude. Fucking don't miss working with such rampant dillusion.
He's at the age though he's gotta branch out to something more stable or he's stuck there.

Reactions: Toolwatchtool