• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - aharv4

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Well @aharv4, hope you enjoy your new banner.

You listed the below trade:

And took money from at least 2 members for it: @yellowfin36cc & @bnt2211

Tut tut tut, I wonder what our inquisitive membership will think/discover about you now.....

To be continued.....

Feathers

Known Member
Patron
Certified
5/9/21
Cambodia
Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
You going to sort the people out you scammed?

I Can't seem to tag you???

Either way you're a loser and you'll get roasted.

I do hope anons like @proxyserv and co will come along and mess with you. Loser

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
And here I thought the brig was going to be quiet for awhile since the certification requirement.

Should be interesting what Prox does with the info

Last edited:
Reactions: Toolwatchtool

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Should be interesting what Prox does with the info
I am guessing @proxyserv like all the Anons finds his/her way of getting all sorts of info. Our certification is as watertight as it can get. So I am guessing even the Anons cannot get in there. We have never shared any info with the Anons. We never have to. For some reason they have taken an interest in RWI. I am in two minds about that but so far they have done much more good than harm and since they are mainly only active in the brig, where no holds are barred, we are happy enough to have them on the members side.

Last edited:

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
I am guessing @proxyserv like all the Anons finds his/her way of getting all sorts of info. Our certification is as watertight as it can get. So I am guessing even the Anons cannot get in there. We have never shared any info with the Anons. We never have to to. For some reason they have taken an interest in RWI. I am in two minds about that but so far they have done much more good than harm and since they are mainly only active in the brig, where no holds are barred, we are happy enough to have them on the members side.
I'm two minds on it as well and I don't condone digging up people's personal info for the intent of harassing, however you will find it very difficult to get me to be sympathetic for people who scam others out of their money, regardless of what their reasons are.
When that's the case, it's inshallah to what the Anons do. I'm just surprised that the scumbags still try to ply their trade on here.

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
For me, this situation brings to mind the word 'passion.' For you see passion is the driving force of our lives - something that we all live for, wether we realize it or not. It guides our creativity and helps us make decisions with confidence and vigor. It fuels our dreams, influences our career paths, and gives us the motivation to take risks. It also gives rise to and maintains love, one of life's most vital emotions.

It is important to find your passion because it will help you in achieving your goals, and with making a difference in this world. I, sir, truly hope you see this as an opportunity to reflect on your life, do some real soul searching, and find the passion necessary to French kiss my butthole.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
For me, this situation brings to mind the word 'passion.' For you see passion is the driving force of our lives - something that we all live for, wether we realize it or not. It guides our creativity and helps us make decisions with confidence and vigor. It fuels our dreams, influences our career paths, and gives us the motivation to take risks. It also gives rise to and maintains love, one of life's most vital emotions.

It is important to find your passion because it will help you in achieving your goals, and with making a difference in this world. I, sir, truly hope you see this as an opportunity to reflect on your life, do some real soul searching, and find the passion necessary to French kiss my butthole.
oprah winfrey GIF by Golden Globes

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas

yellowfin36cc

Horology Curious
20/1/21
Florida

LOL. The last sentence did it for me. Love to see a community that rallies around someone that got ripped off, if the Anons want to do X or Y, then I’m all for it. I’m sure @bnt2211 and I aren’t the only ones he would have ripped off if we just let it slide.

Reactions: bnt2211