• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - aharv4

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
Happy Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go

I dunno, do you hate them that much to send them to a shoddy looking establishment like this?

Legit place to buy a suit I'm sure!

Rumor has it Arafat shopped there.
Eh, most major cities in the US are becoming like Downtown LA. DTLA has been shitty for at least the past 20 years I've been going to LA, Skid Row is right down the road from where this google maps picture was taken. Worst part of LA.

Doing a little research, and knowing how the fly-by-night, fast fashion start-ups operate, shows the bigger picture.

That area of DTLA is close to the Fashion District, which is essentially made up of small sweat shops with undocumented immigrants working for pennies. His "fashion company" most likely utilizes that quasi slave labor, where they make the item he wants to sell, and they simply put his logo and tags on the merchandise. All he needs is an address to legally register the business. I wouldn't doubt if multiple companies use that building to register shell corporations.

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
That area of DTLA is close to the Fashion District, which is essentially made up of small sweat shops with undocumented immigrants working for pennies. His "fashion company" most likely utilizes that quasi slave labor, where they make the item he wants to sell, and they simply put his logo and tags on the merchandise. All he needs is an address to legally register the business. I wouldn't doubt if multiple companies use that building to register shell corporations.
I was just assuming it was a drop shipped shell where he orders the suits from AliExpress, but your reality is a lot bleaker.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
I was just assuming it was a drop shipped shell where he orders the suits from AliExpress, but your reality is a lot bleaker.
Well who do you think makes those Aliexpress suits? You guys are describing the same thing if you don't realize that. Sellers on ali will add whatever logo you want when you buy their junk, that's likely what this dude is doing.

Anyways, I doubt he ever sold anything. More nefariously it could be some dumb form of laundering/tax evasion/etc, clothing companies are popular for that. The more technologically inclined do web hosting businesses.

Also that address is irrelevant, it's a virtual office. I have one in delaware that looks basically the same lol.

Last edited:

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
Harvey! Can I call you Harv? Harv, no one you know believed your fake watches are real. The fact that you scammed members for $400 only confirms this. Pay back those who you scammed and consider getting a pair of men's sunglasses.
the sunglasses comment made me spit beer on my keyboard :ROFLMAO: - that's also his fault!

MichaelNunz

ALWAYS On Time
Supporter
Certified
27/12/22
Philadelphia
For me, this situation brings to mind the word 'passion.' For you see passion is the driving force of our lives - something that we all live for, wether we realize it or not. It guides our creativity and helps us make decisions with confidence and vigor. It fuels our dreams, influences our career paths, and gives us the motivation to take risks. It also gives rise to and maintains love, one of life's most vital emotions.

It is important to find your passion because it will help you in achieving your goals, and with making a difference in this world. I, sir, truly hope you see this as an opportunity to reflect on your life, do some real soul searching, and find the passion necessary to French kiss my butthole.
🐐 might be one of the greatest posts I’ve seen! 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: Toolwatchtool

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
@bnt2211 @yellowfin36cc Any word? You guys call his work more and get any movement? Would be awesome if this guy kept running over "road debris" and popping his tires to at least take the piss out of his wallet. That karma would be nice.

There was good resolution on another brig thread for kaibravo1993 so you to have to keep the pressure on this guy. Don't get reamed up your asses for nothin' Make this guy pay for it if you can.

Last edited:

MrBald

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/4/23
Sweden
Im always impressed how u guys manage to find all their info, good on this community for helping out!