• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekly Wristies | Sep 23th - Sep 29th

Luca_1

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Germany
h9tYX5.jpeg

h9tybF.jpeg

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Thanks for the reply and tip, i think i will try this. It looks fantastic.
Super easy. May I give a word of advice. Dilute the bleach 1 part bleach 10 parts water first. Start weak don't start strong otherwise you can bleach out tbe bezel. Dont agitate the bezel while it's soaking. When you remove it immediately set it to sun dry.

Wookie

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/23
Maryland
Super easy. May I give a word of advice. Dilute the bleach 1 part bleach 10 parts water first. Start weak don't start strong otherwise you can bleach out tbe bezel. Dont agitate the bezel while it's soaking. When you remove it immediately set it to sun dry.
Thanks, I appreciate the heads up. I just realized your username is Reaps. My last name is Reap no kidding.

• Wow
Reactions: C Master and Reaps

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Fiancee's watch for today. If you ever think you wear your watch rough you haven't seen a woman who doesn't care about watches yet. 1 year of wear and it's wrecked haha

Mine is the same doesn’t care a toss flings them on the side I found a nice Daytona in the cupholder in her car the other day !!!