• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekly Wristies | Sep 23th - Sep 29th

dru

Supporter
Certified
31/8/17
United Kingdom
h9zUrY.jpeg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
For this august day, it's a chance to wear this unusual (to me) PAM GMT/Marine Mariner, possessing a nontraditional PAM/MM face. It's unusual but kinda neat, easy to read dial, and simply just so nontraditional. No, I don't recall the model number, so feel free to add to my weak memory. dave:

Good day/evening, gang! It's PAMSDAY again, so let's enjoy!!
MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_009_xjT4U69JZiaaLGL6ZYPpfj

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_004_pfmoyCsXuSAqXTWMb4k7te

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_006_m3No8X2WeuTvBZsU8mhc47

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC_005_6z5dxBogwrY7zpMXmZAFyk

...OOPS!!

Happy start of the weekend, gang! I hope it's enjoyable -- and long -- for all.

Today (and possibly tomorrow)) this ROLEX RED SUBMARINER /SEADWELLER has been travelling around the house and the town today. It's a newer version of the SeaDweller (with a cyclops) but not a top shelf model; N.B.D. (No Big Deal) It's the quality of most replicas from reputable dealers and members that make this hobby so enjoyable. dave:

IMG_0002

IMG_0004

IMG_0003

IMG_0005

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Anyone in here upgraded a BP Explorer to a CF or VSF 40mm? Is it worth it?
Have BP 39mm and CF 36mm. I think the CF has better minute details such as finishing and dial printing. But not so substantial that I would say you NEED to upgrade.

You'll definitely see the difference/feel the difference but I don't think it's worth it to sell the BP and get the CF.