• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week Wrist Check-21th January

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Out with the Wolf tonight...

9BE3848C-CCAA-4B2C-A0B2-D4EAD61FDAA5-5073-000004BFDCA1B04B.jpg

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
Lovely watch BUT can you please crop those pics, my iPad explodes with those full size pics, download iResize or something.

Hmmm.. I recently upgraded my photobucket account, maybe something got screwed up there when I post mobile... I'll check and my apologies. JH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n0ble

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/12
111 Thursday at work.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
WOW!! I haven't seen a Wittnauer in ages & thought they had gone belly up. Thanks for the reintro to this great watch; yours is very different in appearance and is quite the eye-catcher.

dave

Thank you Dave, I catched this one on the 'bay for some $60, when I opened it up it had a high-beat ETA movement! Sure is a keeper. Sent it for a nice tune up some weeks ago and it's running like a champ :)

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
BEAUTIOUS, rob; just beautious!

dave
Thank you very much. I loved it as soon as I got it, from a forum member.
I like your PRC200 too. I got one from Ebay and found out it's rep but still like it :), very well build. The center second has sweep movement, right?

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Just got my cheapo Top Gun from Silix (quartz). I'm trying to decide if I want to pick up one of the good ones.

TopGun_zps3ab16ef1.jpg

atothej81

Renowned Member
6/1/13
Some silly $15 watch I bought off eBay like two years ago. Just decided to size it, set the time, and throw it on. Whaddya think?

20130124_160058.jpg
[/IMG]

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
My most favorite for Thursday:
4uza2u9a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

It's pamsday again!!

Howdy, folks! (No, I don't know where THAT came from. I haven't been to Texas to visit my friends in a while, heh.) It's Pamsday, so you know what that means: A Sterile/Homage Pam Radiomir w/ a California dial and very pleasing leather strap. Love it! dave:

CaliDialHomage001.jpg

CaliDialHomage002.jpg

CaliDialHomage004.jpg

Extra Pics:

CaliDialHomage005.jpg

D

d4m.test

VERY interesting watch, mel. I've never heard of this brand. Where'd you find it. Where can I find more info about it (beyond Goggling it)? It's a beauty. Thanks for the show.

dave

Won't see another one of these...

87157868.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Howdy, Dave!!
We have a GTG in Dallas on Feb 16th - the perfect excuse for you to visit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Thank you very much. I loved it as soon as I got it, from a forum member.
I like your PRC200 too. I got one from Ebay and found out it's rep but still like it :), very well build. The center second has sweep movement, right?

No, the center seconds hand has a ticking sweep but works quite well. About yours from the 'Bay: At the time I purchased it, I didn't have a clue that reps might be sold on it. I DID pop off the caseback to look at the movement but didn't see anything suggest a rep; even the battery said "Swiss Made." I have mine up for sale on the GEN forum. Geeze, maybe I should rethink that... .

dave