• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week Wrist Check-21th January

mvyzfr1

25/11/12
Haven't been wearing this for months, need to keep the movement running for a couple of days :) Damn IWCs...

If someone is interested to know: UPO with genuine dial, hands, dw, crystal, whole bezel (and working, rare Finedd mod), tube and crown, he valve, bracelet (I have to say rep is good too)! ETA inside.

Nice!

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
PAPam_zpse88d57fc.jpg

D

d4m.test

Humpday's Choice: Orient Shark Auto

For Humpday, this Orient MakoShark auto wifey gave to me as a Christmas present last year. (Uh, um, of course, she received A LOT of hints, clues, photos, nagging, etc.) Nice watch, bright dial/face, smooth winding movement, great, substantive weight/presence on the 'ole wrist. I credit RWI forum's members for introducing me to the world's biggest watch maker I never heard of before. dave:

Orient_Shark002.jpg

Orient_Shark003.jpg

Orient_Shark004.jpg

D

d4m.test

WOW!! I haven't seen a Wittnauer in ages & thought they had gone belly up. Thanks for the reintro to this great watch; yours is very different in appearance and is quite the eye-catcher.

dave

Gen Wittnauer today
602708_10151678854237575_239875818_n.jpg

D

d4m.test

Another stunning portrature from Spirit. Always a pleasurable view. BTW: Do you REALLY have an array of pamphlets, brochures, etc. for each of the Rolexes you display? If so, S., it's quite impressive!

dave

Today is a Sea-Dweller day...

16600 ? Sea-Dweller 4000ft:
Sea-Dweller16600WeekendWristie-02copy.jpg

RolexSea-Dweller16600-06.jpg

RolexSea-Dweller16600-04.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.