• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches and coffee

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Beautiful - could you share build spec please?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Yellobird

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
That watch is definitely part of cafe society! Here's his poorer cousin - same lineage but "bistrot" only.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
That watch is definitely part of cafe society! Here's his poorer cousin - same lineage but "bistrot" only.

Now that’s something different! I did not know one could get these, what is the story? No „A” for Artisans De Geneve?

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
A similar concept to those guys but executed in this case by Domi. As ever, the key to success is in the finish (superb case re-working, satin brushing of bracelet etc) and the quality of the new parts (dial, hands and bezel), which were US sourced and are superb. The base watch is a Noob 4130.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
A similar concept to those guys but executed in this case by Domi. As ever, the key to success is in the finish (superb case re-working, satin brushing of bracelet etc) and the quality of the new parts (dial, hands and bezel), which were US sourced and are superb. The base watch is a Noob 4130.

Very cool project! Congrats!

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
I can't claim any credit, I'm afraid. I bought the watch from Revolper a month or two ago.

BravoDelta

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
5/8/19
The Land
ZH8Ys2.jpg

Reactions: chentepilot