• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch servicing in Singapore

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I wouldn't recommend him... friend's experience not good...
Also got once where a potential singaporean buyer met me up for purchase of the watch, but decided not to buy because I told him the watch was worked by spin before...

True story, no fabrication here.

formex_racing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/13
Hi Guys!

I also need Spinmaster's contact urgently.....

Need to service my AP ROO RG Rubberclad [email protected]'t keep proper time.....haiz.....

PM me can??

Thanks in advance!!

vwca

31/1/14
Could I also get contact details for spinmaster please?

Looking to re-seat an off-angle hand on a 7750. Many thanks in advance!

iewoug

Horology Curious
31/1/14
Please share spinmaster's contact with me too, thanks!

Could I also get contact details for spinmaster please?

Looking to re-seat an off-angle hand on a 7750. Many thanks in advance!

Hirai

Looking Around
24/5/14
Can anyone share spinmaster's contact with me too? Needed his service for some date adjustment issue. Thank you in advance.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Can anyone share spinmaster's contact with me too? Needed his service for some date adjustment issue. Thank you in advance.

not too cornered him, but most of friends that i know have alot issues with spinmaster service.
for noob maybe the service is okay, but for member that quite knowledge about movement, busted some shit spinmaster do on his movement
wont recommend

let me pm u who watchsmith in sg that worth to try,

Annie

1/5/13
Please share spinmaster's contact with me too, thanks!

i wont recommend spinmaste as he was suppose to service my AP but took more than 6 months and in the end after servicing my AP only work for 2 days from collection and he refuse to fix it.

orpeesai

MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/13
sorry for bringing this thread up.. i need urgent help from a singapore watch smith.. is there any recommendation?
i was told to look for spinmaster but after reading this thread.. i was hesitant.. thanks..

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
sorry for bringing this thread up.. i need urgent help from a singapore watch smith.. is there any recommendation?
i was told to look for spinmaster but after reading this thread.. i was hesitant.. thanks..

Just read the post above you... do you even need to hesitate..?

What's wrong with your watch?

orpeesai

MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/13
My tc sub gotten into this state when I was attemptingto chg the bezel insert.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I remember those are tension fit, but I will let those with more experience with TC watches to chime in.

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
Guys, please stop PMing me asking about singapore. I don't live in Singapore anymore, so I'm not up to date on the infos.

My good friend Takoxavy on the forum can answer any question you have about reps, or just general chat. He definitely knows a lot about watchmakers, servicing people and just rep world in Singapore. He'll be happy for you to PM him and answer your questions :)

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
shit you LOL you trying to bomb me? HAHAHA but nope sadly there isn't anyone I would recommend for now because all are risky

sent from BOOOOOOOOOM

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I see... I sending it to the watchsmith whom cow has intro to see if he can fix it..

I think I saw some posts regarding similar issue. Try doing a search if you can find them.

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
not too cornered him, but most of friends that i know have alot issues with spinmaster service.
for noob maybe the service is okay, but for member that quite knowledge about movement, busted some shit spinmaster do on his movement
wont recommend

let me pm u who watchsmith in sg that worth to try,

Hi,

I'm greasing up the gaskets of my GMT IIc today and would love to have the watch pressure tested for good measure. Do you know of any watchsmiths (preferably around the orchard rd area) who may be able to do this on-the-spot for a reasonable price?