• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Pass Around - CONUS

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Hell yes. The more members, the better! I don’t mind repeat states, it’s more of a member bond thing!

Reactions: WolfKissed

kramerica72

Supporter
Certified
29/11/21
New England
Great idea! I'm in NH if anyone wants yo have it visit New England.

Sent from outer space using Tapatalk

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
The Eagle has landed!! ….in SoCal again. Haha

Just got it so first photos are literally just backyard photos but I will try to take it out on water this weekend and get some more exciting photos for you all!

For now… back yard BBQ photos:
75034690127f9d8d66806d269e92f2b0.jpg

Oh yeah… it’s a wee tight on MY wrist… barely made it on! Haha. So I’ll wear it sparingly this week so I don’t stretch the band
e595804fe19c907e82e4477aabc4a87c.jpg

Me trying to find nature in the backyard that compliments the strap. =D
615e70910abb2e6a459d359b66414e72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Cheers, my friend. It seems to me like you’re enjoying this!

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Cheers, my friend. It seems to me like you’re enjoying this!

Certainly am! Love the traveling watch idea! Hope to wrack you a couple more good shots and then send it on its way. I think I saw someone from Philly wanted a turn which would be awesome given the history of that city!

Reactions: mclarendude

defnotsal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/21
Certainly am! Love the traveling watch idea! Hope to wrack you a couple more good shots and then send it on its way. I think I saw someone from Philly wanted a turn which would be awesome given the history of that city!

Awesome pics, sad to say that the watch has visited California before I have. (Twice that is!)
I'd be happy to take the watch for a spin around Philadelphia, an ice cream date to Franklin Fountain would sound nice.

I think there were some other members in front of me, one from New England and another from Dallas?

Reactions: WolfKissed

gianni63

Known Member
8/1/19
Guys this is an awesome idea!! I’m from Germany but I love to follow the thread and excited each time the watch leaves for a new city! Hoping for Philly! Go eagles!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: mclarendude

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Who’s it going to next?? I plan to pass it on Monday after (hopefully) a weekend of good shots!

Please DM me. We’ll then update OP so he can track!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Who’s it going to next?? I plan to pass it on Monday after (hopefully) a weekend of good shots!

Please DM me. We’ll then update OP so he can track!

If anything, choose whoever wrote after you when you volunteered and contact them!