• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Pass Around - CONUS

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Totally forgot about this... LOL. Happy that it's still kicking!

Reactions: Madx
29/3/22
USA
Please send to someone else.i already had it :)
I sent him my address and once it arrives I will send it out to someone else.

I'm not setting rules for this but maybe some small expectations should be mentioned. I (like everyone else on this thread) think this is a fun idea and it helps build more of a feeling of community in RWI. That being said, anyone who has it should really only hold onto it for no longer than a month. Just the fact that the watch is with you in your location should be enough. It doesn’t have to go to some exotic locale. If you wore it to work or Home Depot or grocery shopping that is fine and should be enough. 90% of my life is the same typical normal life stuff we all deal with but just remember… what seems typical in your area like a bridge or park that you pass by all the time will seem cool to the rest of us.

But if you have a fun or interesting place coming up like a camping trip, beach day, or exotic locale then take it there , snap a pic with it there, post on this thread and then pass it on. It's more about how many members get to touch it and the rest of us see it being passed around the country that’s the fun part.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I sent him my address and once it arrives I will send it out to someone else.

I'm not setting rules for this but maybe some small expectations should be mentioned. I (like everyone else on this thread) think this is a fun idea and it helps build more of a feeling of community in RWI. That being said, anyone who has it should really only hold onto it for no longer than a month. Just the fact that the watch is with you in your location should be enough. It doesn’t have to go to some exotic locale. If you wore it to work or Home Depot or grocery shopping that is fine and should be enough. 90% of my life is the same typical normal life stuff we all deal with but just remember… what seems typical in your area like a bridge or park that you pass by all the time will seem cool to the rest of us.

But if you have a fun or interesting place coming up like a camping trip, beach day, or exotic locale then take it there , snap a pic with it there, post on this thread and then pass it on. It's more about how many members get to touch it and the rest of us see it being passed around the country that’s the fun part.
This is the gist of what it should be done with it.

Reactions: KushBandit
29/3/22
USA
This is my fault and I’m really sorry guys. madx sent it to me but it arrived when I was in the hospital for emergency surgery and then when I was just starting to feel better I got the flu and then the latest variant of Covid. At the rate I was going I was wondering if I’d get Ebola next cause I couldn’t fathom what else could happen. So I haven’t been on here in a while.

Who wants the watch next? PM your address… first person that does gets it!

29/3/22
USA
LOL! Actually wasn’t handling it… that was the issue. It’s still in the box that Madx sent me it in. Never touched it. I’ve been tested Covid negative for over 6 weeks now. I think you’re safe.