• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wanna sell my Rolex Daytona super rep / aka how to NOT sell your watch

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
:picard2:

You call a mod a$$hole?
:ban:
He hasn't been around enough to really know how nice a guy I am.

Tucker can vouch for me

I just gotta decide ban or let him hang out with the dur de dur's in the brig

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: efajri

teddy2018

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/17
Had you not fished that "question" would your buyer had known you were selling a watch?
Nope wish you would of lost the watch and money. Good day

Your meant to be a mod here to help and support and show the community where there going wrong and help!! And yes also tell members when there wrong and show the right way but You go and call me an asshole and tell me you wish that I had lost my watch and money. Yep you have shown your self as a keyboard queen so I agree good day to you sir

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
:loser: This ones for you.

Every bit of this, crap is of your own accord. No matter how dense you admit to being, your actions and responses have become quite irrational.
Your best chance to resolving this mess that you created is to do the following:

1. First and foremost, apologize to the senior members and moderators you have so blatantly disrespected. Do it in a manner that is clear, precise.

2. Own your mistakes, stop being so defensive and listen to what actually people are telling you here.

3. Respect can't be given, it must be earned. Once you have chosen to be disrespectful to others, you have in turn disrespected yourself.

4. Read the Rules, understand them and abide by them respectfully.

5. Take enough pride in yourself to realize the importance of carrying yourself like a man and not so much a spoiled, self centered brat.

Good luck !

Last edited:
Reactions: Lariram and QueTip

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Well hell hand me a TIARA

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
I don’t believe I should have to apologize for anything as I believe what I done was not wrong but yet it was wrong!! Constructive criticism is key here and I have listened to what everyone has said but when someone sits behind there keyboard calling me a moron or an asshole please don’t expect me to say nothing. As I have started before in one of my posts I didn’t follow the rules and yes maybe should be banned for this which I would take like a man!! Not something I want to happen But if I do get banned for calling a mod/senior member staff an asshole when it’s clear that I have not name called anyone before being called myself that would be unjust don’t you think.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I don’t believe I should have to apologize for anything as I believe what I done was not wrong but yet it was wrong!! Constructive criticism is key here and I have listened to what everyone has said but when someone sits behind there keyboard calling me a moron or an asshole please don’t expect me to say nothing. As I have started before in one of my posts I didn’t follow the rules and yes maybe should be banned for this which I would take like a man!! Not something I want to happen But if I do get banned for calling a mod/senior member staff an asshole when it’s clear that I have not name called anyone before being called myself that would be unjust don’t you think.

Here is what you did wrong IMO: You took offense when preppyr6 poked you for not reading the sales rules. You yourself became a keyboard queen by responding every single comment and arguing or becoming defensive. I would've dropped it and started reading the sales rules that newrepper provided.
I guess you are a very sensitive dude or have an anger management issue.

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Here is what you did wrong IMO: You took offense when preppyr6 poked you for not reading the sales rules. You yourself became a keyboard queen by responding every single comment and arguing or becoming defensive. I would've dropped it and started reading the sales rules that newrepper provided.
I guess you are a very sensitive dude or have an anger management issue.

ce287463c920d07bc22a8c39552a0099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: efajri

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Just lost precious 12 min of my life to read this shit. Can someone explain to me why isn't OP in the brig yet? Are we bending backwards to accommodate two assholes who openly brag about their unsuccessful backdoor sale that turned sideways? One charges back and the other stops the package (wat?) on its way to the buyer. And the OP has balls to call himself an asset to this community? WTF? xj4sonx I think you should kick it up all the way to the top. Both of them, OP and his buyer are nothing but scammers in the making.
GivingFinishedCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Dave Johnson

Banned
10/6/18
Usa
Teddy, you Fu@@in Thief, PayPal just made you pay up today. And I’m also filing on my 35 bucks that I sent you friends and family cause you were so cheap about paying the fees. I tried uploading screenshots of the WHOLE texts messages between you and I but I couldn’t load one pic file because it was too large. If anyone wants me to send the texts of the whole thief’s texts about the transaction of how this went down, let me know

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Teddy, you Fu@@in Thief, PayPal just made you pay up today. And I’m also filing on my 35 bucks that I sent you friends and family cause you were so cheap about paying the fees. I tried uploading screenshots of the WHOLE texts messages between you and I but I couldn’t load one pic file because it was too large. If anyone wants me to send the texts of the whole thief’s texts about the transaction of how this went down, let me know

:jerry:

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
There is apparently more going on than just replica watches on this forum ????????

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
And I thought my evening was gonna be dull...

Dave Johnson the accusations made against you are pretty heavy. If you wanna upload the convo I’d suggest screenshots from your phone or similar so the file size is smaller. Just sayin :popcorn:

If you don’t have Tapatalk then how’s a good time to start. Pretty easy to upload stuff.

Dave Johnson

Banned
10/6/18
Usa
Already tried that. I’m using an I pad. Again anyone wants to send their email I will gladly send the screen shot pics of the conversation. Ole teddy still hasn’t responded to one email, text or PayPal contact. In the dispute through PayPal we both got the messages sent to us and I sent many as well as PayPal sending them to him and he never responded to one.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Already tried that. I’m using an I pad. Again anyone wants to send their email I will gladly send the screen shot pics of the conversation. Ole teddy still hasn’t responded to one email, text or PayPal contact. In the dispute through PayPal we both got the messages sent to us and I sent many as well as PayPal sending them to him and he never responded to one.
I've edited your last post.
Unless you are given permission from a mod do NOT post private conversations on our forum

You sir are also looking at a ban from this forum so you and mr teddy can continue your issues elsewhere.
RWI isnt to be considered a crouch for either of you

Dave Johnson

Banned
10/6/18
Usa
Screen shots of the conversation were uploaded then deleted by the moderator

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Screen shots of the conversation were uploaded then deleted by the moderator
That is correct I removed them
You are not to post such things without mod approval 1st

You are just as guilty as the slimeball seller here so if i was you I would just go away

Dave Johnson

Banned
10/6/18
Usa
Go fuck yourself xj4sonx, can’t believe I wasted a Saturday night trying to explain so others would learn from my foolish actions. I could have just let it go and had PayPal reimburse me which they did. Thought that I would save someone from getting fucked from this asshole teddy. Only was going to get the FAKE Daytona to try out before purchasing an authentic like I did on my sub. And asshole , I’m not a slime ball. And fuck that gangbanger tripfuck that don’t even know me Say I’m fucking full of shit and a liar.

Dave Johnson

Banned
10/6/18
Usa
Done see ya. Didn’t bother with finding out how to delete my account. So ban me