• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting for 2,5 months

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
I've been buying for a very long time from Andrew and he's never let me down. For me this was the first time I had the thought "am I going to get my watch this time".
keep up the good spirits!

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
I’m not worried about the fact if I don’t receive my order. I have total faith in Andrew delivering my order. It’s the timeline that has to be questioned. But like I have learned to be patent as the chase is far more exciting than the kill.

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
My patience paid off, I have finally received a superb Blancpain fifty fathom and a Cartier Santos 3KF.
Both are stunning, the strap on the Santos is just amazing. So far both watches are running fine.
TrustyTime had a major shipping meltdown and the only way to confirm it's been fixed for good is to order a new watch...
AP ROO Diver (orange ?) or Bell & Ross Diver ?

Steve1960

Horology Curious
18/9/20
UK
After a long long wait , it’ sure gives you a smile when the watches turn up

KenzoMoDE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
For anyone interested, I received my watch today 08/11/2022. From payment confirmation to receiving the watch it took 23 days. Will definitely be ordering from Andrew at trustytime again.