• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wow! Three beautiful watches. At first glance, the ZZF dial looks perhaps a tad better (could be down to angle), the insert looks markedly better on VSF (ditto re lighting). They both look brilliant.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Adders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
First impressions: VSF insert is bad. Some how they managed to botch the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently it’s the latest CF bezel. Hopefully CF changes the front quickly. Too early to comment on colour improvements. Hoping the dial will be an upgrade to what’s currently available.

Reactions: dla329

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
First impressions: VSF insert is bad. Some how they managed to botch the numbers.

Intersting you say that considering that they actually are using a CF bezel, from the pictures Andrew share it seems they just added some extra features to it. I think it's pretty hard to tell from you picture alone and also wonder if this the finally version or just a prototype. For me the color of vsf cf bezel looks more gen like but we will see

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Looks great. The 1st R in the rehaut looks like its in a better place and the DW font is just like the genuine watch next to it. Well done VSF for fixing the two main concerns raised with the LN version.

Reactions: KJ2020

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Pics Reddit
ZeHFaW.jpg

Vsf bezel numbers are whiter and number 10 and minute markers bolder

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Apparently it’s the latest CF bezel. Hopefully CF changes the front quickly. Too early to comment on colour improvements. Hoping the dial will be an upgrade to what’s currently available.

The ZZFV3 (on the left) is utilizing the CF bezel and it looks awesome - ZF also uses the same bezel.

The VSF is clearly not using the same bezel.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Judging by that pic the zzf insert platinum is more Gen like and VSF a little bright

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Intersting you say that considering that they actually are using a CF bezel, from the pictures Andrew share it seems they just added some extra features to it. I think it's pretty hard to tell from you picture alone and also wonder if this the finally version or just a prototype. For me the color of vsf cf bezel looks more gen like but we will see

Interesting you say they are using CF when the ZZF (watch on the left in that photo) and ZF watch use the CF bezel and they both look awesome.... the VSF does not based on that photo.... unless they took the CF bezel and decided to make the numbers bold and shitty lol..

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

supe12sta12z

Known Member
6/3/14
They’re using the newest CF insert which isn’t in the ZZF models. I’d wait to see it from a better angle before I make any judgement.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Interesting you say they are using CF when the ZZF (watch on the left in that photo) and ZF watch use the CF bezel and they both look awesome.... the VSF does not based on that photo.... unless they took the CF bezel and decided to make the numbers bold and shitty lol..

Did you even read the photos trusty shared in the morning? They're legit pinned to the top of the sneak preview post, you clearly missing reading comprehension mate. It clearly says there that they're using CF bezel, I know that it looks different from the photo but I'm just stating the information that has been shared smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete

GingerBubba

24/10/17
It's says they're using a NEW CF bezel. So not the same as the ZZF.

I like it. Admittedly the font is a bit thicker looking, but I'll take the better colour over the font size anyday.

We're back to that personal choice thing again....

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
It's says they're using a NEW CF bezel. So not the same as the ZZF.

I like it. Admittedly the font is a bit thicker looking, but I'll take the better colour over the font size anyday.

We're back to that personal choice thing again....

Well it says on the pictures all latest cf bezel. I'm pretty sure the new zzf is using the same but at the end of the day only way to know is by checking the code that on the picture says the bezel comes with. In my opinion the color looks better and closer to Gen as you say, the font looks different that's for sure, as I said previously we will see if this is a prototype mistake.

Substar

16/9/20
This insert might now be in the V3 ZZf as its date stamped 1-10 so beginning of October onwards watches hopefully have it. Bold numbers were needed in my opinion on previous CF inserts. Might have to order the VSF Lv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Ah yeah, I wasn't reading too closely, sorry.

So it could be the same bezel on the ZZFv3 (and ZF I guess). It would be awesome if anyone with the v 3 and/or the ZF could confirm the insert reference on the back of their CF insert.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Did you even read the photos trusty shared in the morning? They're legit pinned to the top of the sneak preview post, you clearly missing reading comprehension mate. It clearly says there that they're using CF bezel, I know that it looks different from the photo but I'm just stating the information that has been shared smh

I’m a FT CCU nurse having a busy day - I simply made a comment on that photo Tete posted while on break. So unfortunately I didn’t have time to deep dive into any post made by Trusty. My reading comprehension skills are intact, sorry to disappoint.

That’s wonderful they are using “the newest” CF BEZEL V3 1-10. Doesn’t change the fact that - IMHO - it fucking sucks dick compared to the Clean Factory V3 1-4 (based on all pictures I’ve seen thus far).

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I’m a FT CCU nurse having a busy day - I simply made a comment on that photo Tete posted while on break. So unfortunately I didn’t have time to deep dive into any post made by Trusty. My reading comprehension skills are intact, sorry to disappoint.

That’s wonderful they are using “the newest” CF BEZEL V3 1-10. Doesn’t change the fact that - IMHO - it fucking sucks dick compared to the Clean Factory V3 1-4 (based on all pictures I’ve seen thus far).

I don't want to dimmising your profession but we all are having busy days mate but I don't see anyone writing in this thread with the tone you did. At the end of the day you reap what you sow.

All the pictures you have seen? Mate Andrew just shared ONE picture and before this post most of the people didn't have any idea of the CF v3 1-4 and 1-10. Go have a rest my man, seems like you need it.

Reactions: Tete