VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

VSF Factory has just released information on their Hulk Submariner bezel insert, which is from CLEAN Factory's latest release.

More images will be uploaded shortly.

Official release pics from VSF Factory:

VSF explanation on why the engraving on the bezel insert looks thicker. Translated.

*New Edit:

VSF has done a short time lapse video, and says that their lume can last 30 minutes.

The gen lasts about 36 minutes, and market versions last about 22 minutes or less.

**VSF UV Light Update:

VSF has taught how the simplest way to identify their Hulk Submariner.

Take a UV light torch, cover the dial with your hand and take a photo with the UV light torch. If the dial will fluoresce (which is the same principle of detecting fluorescent agent in a diaper), it is 100% not genuine.

VSF uses upgraded technology and the best materials based on industry standards (which does not have fluorescent agent). It is made the same as genuine. Be it under normal light or darkness, the dial will not discolorise under UV light detection.

Here are some pics for your understanding.

Video comparison:

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by trustytime; 06-11-20, 07:22.
    Regards,
    Andrew
    https://trustytime.io
    For other shopping needs, pls visit https://trusty-shop.com

So they went with CF insert. Tried and tested. Certainly not a bad choice.

What about the dial?
    Originally posted by smoke
    Just like me who believes the covid hoaxs is the biggest power grab in the history of the planet.

Comment

Everything looks great on the VSF apart from the DW. ZZF V3 is too thin and VSF too thick

Comment

Wow the October release bezel has an improved green! Actually does look closer to gen! But need to see it in the flesh to be sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really looking forward to see what they came up with

Comment

Originally posted by Plucks View Post
            Wow the October release bezel has an improved green! Actually does look closer to gen! But need to see it in the flesh to be sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Exactly the same as the zzf and zf

Comment

I have and have had many reps. This is the first rep I’ve purchased without seeing pictures first. A leap of faith based on the good job they’ve done on the LN and I own a number of VSF super clone Omegas. I ordered mine today and look forward to it

Comment

actually i think VSF hit just about right on the DW, i have gen GMT, and super-franken hulk, i can tell you that, VSF DW is very gen like!!!

Originally posted by FLYER9 View Post
                Everything looks great on the VSF apart from the DW. ZZF V3 is too thin and VSF too thick

Comment

I pre ordered mine weeks ago! I know it’s going to great and it seems to have a really good movement too. They made such a good job of the LN I was sold!
                  Last edited by modernclassic; 28-10-20, 17:02.
                  WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial - PM me.

Comment

Pre-ordered mine weeks ago as well. I am a simple man. VSF releases it, I buy it. Done. I place my faith in their excellent work. Their LN was a smashing success on hand. Can't wait for the LV!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

Factory has provided more pics for the bezel with description translated in English, updated on the first post.

More pics will be released soon. =)
                      Regards,
                      Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by trustytime View Post
                        Factory has provided more pics for the bezel with description translated in English, updated on the first post.

More pics will be released soon. =)
                        Will you be posting more pictures today? Thanks for sharing Andrew

Comment

VSF is a prodigy, when it comes to Rolex lately. Let‘s just hope they keep their pricing...

trustytime Thanks for providing info
                          Last edited by maxracingshox; 29-10-20, 07:17.
                          Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

Comment

Here you go. Another pic for you guys.

Regards,
                            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by trustytime View Post
                              Here you go. Another pic for you guys.

what about the dial?? it's made by vsf or is cf dial??
                              Last edited by federik91; 29-10-20, 08:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X