• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
What is the "fix" for this? Bezel inserts are pretty available but click springs are much more rare to find.

Sand the bezel retaining ring a bit. This will lower the part where the hyrtel ring catches and lower the bezel assembly as a whole and should take some of the looseness out. Always tread with care. If you take off too much, the bezel will be too low and too tight.

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Noobylover

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
I have received mine yesterday. Is it normal that if you shake the watch, you don’t hear or feel the rotor? I feel anything

And another thing, about the crown, it feels very rough to the touch, like a knife cutting the top of my hand where it “sits”. Does this happen with all crowns? Or there is better crown without going to gen?

Last edited:

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
I have received mine yesterday. Is it normal that if you shake the watch, you don’t hear or feel the rotor? I feel anything

And another thing, about the crown, it feels very rough to the touch, like a knife cutting the top of my hand where it “sits”. Does this happen with all crowns? Or there is better crown without going to gen?
My hulk vsf has the same quiet rotor and sharp crown.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Yeah I am actually kind of mad at Hermes (German courier), since it was pretty much a golden sample...

Grillo

Certified
8/1/20
Germany
Hermes is the worst fucking courier company in Germany. I have never had a single delivery that have gone smooth with them. Hope your next watch is good.

you're absolutely right! I also had the worst experiences with hermes in Germany...

Deano2021

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/21
Is it a whole batch flaw that the s on the rehaut serial is higher than the other numbers/letters

REPREPREPCLAR

Looking Around
13/2/18

Just received my QC from ChazingTime time... S19 serial. All looks good in the QC photos except for the rehaut. Can anyone share if this is a RL or GL for VSF? I’m really inclined to RL but if it’s common flaw then I’ll accept it.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
If everything else looks good, accept. That 'S' is almost imperceptible under magnification. And I'd bet my left nut that you'll find gens out there with similar imperfections if you look. Gens are not perfect.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

Just received my QC from ChazingTime time... S19 serial. All looks good in the QC photos except for the rehaut. Can anyone share if this is a RL or GL for VSF? I’m really inclined to RL but if it’s common flaw then I’ll accept it.
Don't be ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
[/url]

Common, really. You can hardly see that under under a macro.

If the 0,01mm high "S" is the biggest flaw on this piece then you are one lucky guy.

Reactions: A.Watch.Enthusiast

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Hermes is the worst fucking courier company in Germany. I have never had a single delivery that have gone smooth with them. Hope your next watch is good.

1000% agreed. Every third Hermes delivery gets returned to sender because my "shipping address doesn't exist". Bunch of incapable twats.

Reactions: wewillrock123