• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
8vrlCk.jpg

fAD5uw.jpg

15fAnj.jpg

Your watch is stunning and now that we have seen better in real life pictures, my opinion about the lugs stand. They are excellent if you are trying to mimic the older 116334 case. But if you are going for the 126334 lugs, they are a bit rounded and the finish on the lugs is not flat creating that wavy reflection. Hopefully VSF can improve on these aspects of the watch, but it is still a great rep for the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete and pyr097

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
Thanks at everyone for the good comments, if you need another photo or info let me know. sometime soon i am going to test that power reserve.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Thanks at everyone for the good comments, if you need another photo or info let me know. sometime soon i am going to test that power reserve.

You can test auto wind,let the watch stop and first morning you start it with little shaking just to start it,wear it whole day and leave it on desk overnight and check how many hours it will run,this is good test for autowind module and self power reserve

Rolexman72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
Already GL'ed just wanted to share, ended up going for the black dial because I couldn't wait any longer lol. Happy new year to everyone.

Congratulations sir, the black dial looks beautiful, many times the light that makes DW fat, look forward to seeing real life photos. Thank you very much

flikflak22

Horology Curious
26/4/20
Nice to see VSF has released a Black dial version. Looking forward to some real life shots as well !

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Nice to see VSF has released a Black dial version. Looking forward to some real life shots as well !

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
They're floating around. I've seen a few people posting pics already.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: mari115

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
They're floating around. I've seen a few people posting pics already.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They got released but in really limited quantities that's why. Vsf didn't announce it like with the other dials.

Vincenzo35

Horology Curious
15/12/20
this is the only model from VSF with the crown at six o'clock like in the new DateJust models

Bendori

2/5/16
Why you talk like this ? If I asked it is because on TD pictures I can’t see the sides

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Because your parents did all the homework for you as a child? Must be blind not to be able to see that.

eltrinita

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/20
Because your parents did all the homework for you as a child? Must be blind not to be able to see that.

Probably , but it seems that yours didn’t gave you love when you was child and this is sad. We are here to talk about a watch. If you didn’t like my question you are free to not open your mouth thanks. My question was justified as someone helped me. And happy new year my friend

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I guess time has finally come where we can finally build the best DJ 41 franken ever!

Happy new year! Oh yes, finally this looks like a promising base.

However, as others have pointed out, i find that the lugs of the VSF 126334 reflect lights weirdly like a Datejust II (i.e., 116334). I think this might be because of the beveled/fillet angle of the lugs which causes the light to reflect differently on the lugs. I am not sure if this could be corrected with modding.

Nonetheless, I appreciate VSF's attention to detail when it comes to replicating the seconds hand. The VSF Datejust seconds hand has a lot of finesse and detail; for example, the cylindrical and circular features on the centre of the seconds hand. None of the factories, including ARF, DJF, BP, Noob, etc., have paid this much attention when replicating a Datejust seconds hand.

Poorly replicated Datejust seconds hand has always been by pet peeve, but VSF has done tremendous work to correct this.

Btw, do you think 126603 bracelets from either ARF, GF, VRF or D1F would fit? Those bare sides are driving me nuts!

Unfortunately, I don't know; however, you may consider buying a bracelet disassembly tool to disassemble the bracelet and have the middle links plated.

Bendori

2/5/16
Happy new year! Oh yes, finally this looks like a promising base.

However, as others have pointed out, i find that the lugs of the VSF 126334 reflect lights weirdly like a Datejust II (i.e., 116334). I think this might be because of the beveled/fillet angle of the lugs which causes the light to reflect differently on the lugs. I am not sure if this could be corrected with modding.

Nonetheless, I appreciate VSF's attention to detail when it comes to replicating the seconds hand. The VSF Datejust seconds hand has a lot of finesse and detail; for example, the cylindrical and circular features on the centre of the seconds hand. None of the factories, including ARF, DJF, BP, Noob, etc., have paid this much attention when replicating a Datejust seconds hand.

Poorly replicated Datejust seconds hand has always been by pet peeve, but VSF has done tremendous work to correct this.

Unfortunately, I don't know; however, you may consider buying a bracelet disassembly tool to disassemble the bracelet and have the middle links plated.

Have you actually tried plating yourself? Do they last? I'm worried that the already plated sides would get damaged during the process!
and also, wouldn't it be impossible to plate only certain sides of the SEL as the parts are not 3 piece like gen on most bracelets?

and YES! VSF indeed put a lot of effort into making the seconds hand. I personally wouldn't care much for lugs. Doubt anyone can really tell the difference in real life!

Last edited:

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Have you actually tried plating yourself? Do they last? I'm worried that the already plated sides would get damaged during the process!
and also, wouldn't it be impossible to plate only certain sides of the SEL as the parts are not 3 piece like gen on most bracelets?

and YES! VSF indeed put a lot of effort into making the seconds hand. I personally wouldn't care much for lugs. Doubt anyone can really tell the difference in real life!

Unfortunately, i haven't tried plating by myself. Plating machines are quite expensive from where I am. Also, the bracelet disassembly tool is quite expensive too (expect approximately 500 usd for 3 tools: 2 tools for disassembling oyster bracelet and jubilee bracelet, and 1 tool for reassembling the bracelet)

I think that all modern jubilee bracelets are built like gen construction, and disassembling the bracelet to plate the sides of the middle link is advisable.

Last edited: