• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU
So at the end what about these lugs ?
New batches ? Improved ? Or lottery ?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Those QC pics look amazing. Are they using a different steel on the bezel to make it apearlike white gold or what is the story there?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VSF might be plating the bezel, which adds a fractional cost, but goes a long way in looking correct.

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
VSF might be plating the bezel, which adds a fractional cost, but goes a long way in looking correct.
Definitely! Thats always been my issue with this model but this looks great.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

R0b.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/20
Ive posted pictures 1 week ago

from the picture seems that the middle link are not plated , but someone told me that are plated , I don't know we need a real pictures

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Wonder where is the dude that said vsf lugs and shape were trash and that the ARF is was miles ahead lol. VSF puts ARF to bed. Vsf really looking good. Hopefully they hurry up with the black or blue dial.

This. Where's our lug reflection crew when we need them? I know what's coming next: must be a "new batch"... :rollingonthefloor:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
This. Where's our lug reflection crew when we need them? I know what's coming next: must be a "new batch"... :rollingonthefloor:

I truly never understood this, ARF batches also had bad lugs yet they're claiming ARF to be the best, still with an A2824 and fat date wheels too but nope. "Hehe ARF better"

:picard:

On another note lucky I sold mine before VSF dropped these bombs....

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
Is it ok to call it the grey one or do you have to be posh and say row Dee uuhm...? (Rhodium)

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Well since you asked, according to the Rolex website it’s now called “slate” so ....
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
So they habe updated the dial now ? This is the 1st dj41 dial with the crown instead of "30" on ghe 6 o'clock marker :)

They rep a watch based on the Gen they have, the gen they got for the Grey día didn't have it. the first gen batch of dj's with 3235 didn't have the crown at 6 o'clock that's why it's not present on the vsf Grey dial. Trusty already explained that. You see the crown on the rhodium because it clearly was there on the Gen their rep is based of.
​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: Gds__Ares