• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
this is the best example what i have found on youku,lugs are sharp,not like gen but very close,also sels are very tight and have perfect recession,give me that example

I was reading yesterday a small review from a Chinese seller and he said that the bezel of the vsf is superior to the ARF when it comes to finishing and how it reflects light, he was talking about something about a process vsf does on it but didn't quite understand what it was. Also he mentioned vsf wants to take market from vsf and noob and that they will follow their Pam strategy of releasing new models quite often. I already ask my TD for the blue dial.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
ZYtiyK.png

I'd be happy with that, very scary compared to gen

Last edited:

petethai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/20
I am really tempted to get this one. Just wondering how VSF gold wrapping looks like and if it is close to gen or not.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Finally someone of chinese understud after many years the real shape of endlinks on genuine rolex
vsf compared to arf endlinks shape,recession
we need this shape on every model please chinese

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
Those QC pics look amazing. Are they using a different steel on the bezel to make it apearlike white gold or what is the story there?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk