• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex 126234 Datejust 36 Fluted Blue Dial Mini Review

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Update as of 14/3/2023: I have bought the CF version as well, and I must say it is quite a bit better than the VSF in terms of case shape. The blue dials from CF aren't as rich and close to gen as VSF, but the mint green dials are beautiful. Better than VSF's color in my opinion.

Just needs a crystal swap to a deep, prof, or gen and you will have a very satisfying franken.

Here is a photo of my CF with a Deep Crystal and Gen smooth bezel.
Where can one purchase a deep crystal?

Tzotzo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/4/23
France
Hi
Did you know how i can contact hillbilly to get a gold platted bezel for my dj 36 VSF ?
I want to buy one but i don't know where i can join him or another modder.

Sorry but i'm a french noob :D
Thanks guys

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Update as of 14/3/2023: I have bought the CF version as well, and I must say it is quite a bit better than the VSF in terms of case shape. The blue dials from CF aren't as rich and close to gen as VSF, but the mint green dials are beautiful. Better than VSF's color in my opinion.

Just needs a crystal swap to a deep, prof, or gen and you will have a very satisfying franken.

Here is a photo of my CF with a Deep Crystal and Gen smooth bezel.

Did you compared the green mint dial from Clean vs gen? I’ve had gen in hand and clean compared was way off especially in sunburst.
I’d like to know how is this dial color from GMF, any experience?
I was planning to assemble on a clean base watch, GMF green dial and VSF crystal

Reactions: mcboom