• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

scarface1926

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/22
it will be a good release when the full version comes out with the movement together!!!

Reactions: SHB

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hooray! Hooray! Another factory putting its development budget into the umpteenth Daytona and launching it for 750+! As if we didn't have enough of those already.

I swear that was the thing that I also have thought, exactly.

But this is the price for the Chinese market ... TDs will have a (much) higher price ;-)

Trusty asks for 498usd.

What makes me think about the "VSF" GMT Masters where VSF bought old stock of the CLEAN GMTs.
Is it this time same, but the older CLEAN or BTF casesets?
I mean when they buy DD movements with no engraving, they just can put watches together, no internat work on the movements needed. buy parts, 15minutes of work, and sell watch for good money.

Wondering about the serial, clasp code, and so on. if they tell where the parts are from....

Reactions: JayBee0815

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
For some people here that may mix things up:
peacock is the name of the movement factory. its localised in DanDong city in china. factorys claim their name in front of those clonemovements sometime AFAIK cause they buy from peacock and disassemble, engrave, and reassemble by theirself.

So the movements:

N4130 (Noob Factory)
SA4130 (Clean)
DD4130 (Clean)
SL-4801 (Peacock)

Are basicly all the same. Decorated(engraved and so on) movements from Peacock, located in Dandong.

I may be wrong but thats how I get it so far :ROFLMAO:

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
You need to donate to put watches on M2M...
No, you don't.

2) Registered non-Supporting members may list only one watch per sale/trade and only have three watch sales in a 30-day period and may not depict more than one watch in a sales/trade thread. Additionally, Non supporters may only list one watch at a time and must wait until the last sale is complete before listing the next sale
(only one working sale at a time )
Only one sales thread is to be created per item.

Last edited:

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Compared to Clean, this is a pass for me, and this is coming from someone who is a VSF fanboy.

The VSF Daytona black dial looks decent, but the rounded lugs and incorrect crown guards are a letdown. Also, using that movement is a huge disappointment. I guess we will wait to see if someone else comes out with a true DD4131 clone.

Reactions: m5smg2

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Compared to Clean, this is a pass for me, and this is coming from someone who is a VSF fanboy.

The VSF Daytona black dial looks decent, but the rounded lugs and incorrect crown guards are a letdown. Also, using that movement is a huge disappointment. I guess we will wait to see if someone else comes out with a true DD4131 clone.
Clean are still the Daytona, well Rolex, champions