• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Pam 1279

KidTiger

Getting To Know The Place
14/4/23
HK
Appreciate the share. In the future, you should write the title like PAM1279 instead of separating them with a space. The forum doesn't allow searches for 3 letter words like "pam" (or in the case of other models, 3 numbers) so threads like these become impossible to find. Also if someone searches "PAM1279" they won't find this thread.

Just a suggestion to make useful threads easier to find in the future. Many old PAM threads are just buried so deep, you have to look for them manually, or hope someone mentioned the name somewhere the search engine can find it.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
This I like.. shame its 42mm, looking forward to your review JB and wrist shots..

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Appreciate the share. In the future, you should write the title like PAM1279 instead of separating them with a space. The forum doesn't allow searches for 3 letter words like "pam" (or in the case of other models, 3 numbers) so threads like these become impossible to find. Also if someone searches "PAM1279" they won't find this thread.

Just a suggestion to make useful threads easier to find in the future. Many old PAM threads are just buried so deep, you have to look for them manually, or hope someone mentioned the name somewhere the search engine can find it.
Use Google search. RWI + whatever you are looking for.

First hit found in 1 second:
IMG-5088.jpg

Reactions: hurk and JayBee0815

KidTiger

Getting To Know The Place
14/4/23
HK
Use Google search. RWI + whatever you are looking for.

First hit found in 1 second:
IMG-5088.jpg
I suppose that's one solution that exists, instead of everyone writing the references properly.