• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Oyster Perpetual 36&41 out

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I'm no expert here but I don't think makers would bother removing the datewheel and all the gears in a date movement, hence the clicking remains. As a matter of fact, my BB58 does click noticeably at midnight

Reactions: spotcom

Rastapopoulos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
5/4/19
Germany
Visually, they look very good at first glance. I will order the silver dial as soon as it is possible and hope that the feel is matching the look. The ghost positions doesnt bother me at all.

luckpreme

2/11/17
How does the pink dial look? Wondering if it's an improvement from EWF/GMF factory.

Mudder

8/9/20
Man the OP always hits better than the DJ. The OP 36 and the outgoing steel Daytonas are my favorite models tbh

Reactions: Darko10

Darko10

9/5/16
Europe
Any reviews/impressions of these new VSF models? Ordered the 36 silver dial, but due to raids the wait will have to be a bit longer…

Darko10

9/5/16
Europe
Wow need more green and blue pics! Can't device on which one as the yellow doesn't pop as much as a gen if I am correct
I've looked at gens at AD and to me, the blue pops more just because it has a sunburst dial so it catches and reflects light a bit more. However, the green dial is also beautiful, and probably less common than a blue dial. At the end of the day it comes down to which one speaks to you more...

Reactions: mapimages

mapimages

7/8/23
Jacksonville, FL
I've looked at gens at AD and to me, the blue pops more just because it has a sunburst dial so it catches and reflects light a bit more. However, the green dial is also beautiful, and probably less common than a blue dial. At the end of the day it comes down to which one speaks to you more...

Yeah I have seen the gen green and it is stunning in person

sierra6

Horology Curious
12/7/23
Global
Originally ordered the OP36 with celebration dial from Jtime, decided to go with the 41. Li sourced it in 41 but "not from EWF". I didn't follow up if it was VSF but it's likely. Pretty pleased with the colorway online compared to online gen images (included for reference).

Reactions: Sweetrep

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Originally ordered the OP36 with celebration dial from Jtime, decided to go with the 41. Li sourced it in 41 but "not from EWF". I didn't follow up if it was VSF but it's likely. Pretty pleased with the colorway online compared to online gen images (included for reference).
JDF or KOF makes em

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
H2OuPF.jpeg

H2Oso5.jpeg

Beauty :love:

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21

That’s most probably from GMF. VSF does not make this dial yet