• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Next Release of the 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Why they still use the old style warranty card?

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
Here is my QC pics for 126619LB

ZuEgut.jpg

ZuNZj2.jpg

ZuEV25.jpg

ZuEcnF.jpg

ZuNjIE.jpg

ZuNzdn.jpg

ZuNKWs.jpg

ZuN3J3.jpg

Watch itself looks great, but I will wait with my order until they sort out those distorted cyclops.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
It seems the cyclops distortion is particularly serious in this new batch of 126619LB.
And it has never been mentioned or confirmed that the insert is made by CF, right?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Who needs a warranty card... ????

I don't understand. Surely it's as important as the watch? In fact I always get the TD to send me warranty card QC pics before I GL a new rep. I don't care about the VSF cyclops thing - until they update their warranty card I will stay away.

Reactions: cjt202020

natasjames

22/10/12
I don't understand. Surely it's as important as the watch? In fact I always get the TD to send me warranty card QC pics before I GL a new rep. I don't care about the VSF cyclops thing - until they update their warranty card I will stay away.

I also dunno understand why will u bother about rep warranty card instead of the actual rep watch?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
There's an art to posting a comment in such a way that makes it obvious to everyone it's not serious - it's an art I am clearly incapable of. I mean, I didn't think anyone would actually believe that I would ask for QC photos of a warranty card... but hey. I'll make sure I never post another frivolous comment without adding 10 crying with laughter emojis at the end.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
There's an art to posting a comment in such a way that makes it obvious to everyone it's not serious - it's an art I am clearly incapable of. I mean, I didn't think anyone would actually believe that I would ask for QC photos of a warranty card... but hey. I'll make sure I never post another frivolous comment without adding 10 crying with laughter emojis at the end.

You know, I've always admired and respected you mate. I just wanted to say it publicly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mbl2285

21/5/14
I dont like polished mittle in the bracelet on a sub or a gmt. Cause i am kind of guy that plays with the bezel few times a day. And if there is something that i dont like, is fingerprints on my watch:)
Thats why my only polished bracelet on a watch is on a DJ :)

Unfortunately all white gold sport model Rolex’s have PCLS

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Ahaha :D