• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of 114060 No Date Submariner!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
It makes me angry, lot of members here just cant wait and starting to geting nervous.

Whats your TD?
Already got your QC?
Wheres my trackingnumber?

guys,go get the newest iphone after sleeping in a tent in front of rhe apple store you fanboys.or simply order, and wait for your delivery....i feel like hitting with a stick on a bee farm.
jesus!

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
The Pearl looks off to me!?

Is the bracelet as good as the ARF one?
Then I think of the clasp!

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Those bracelets are of similar quality but it is your luck whether you get a good one or not. Clasp and glide stiffness (or looseness), SEL definition, side edge finishing smooth or not so - all variables and inconsistent across same specimens from the same factory. Same as the watches themselves- loose or tight bezel, rough or smooth crown/tube winding, squint or straight cyclops, +/- seconds, all variables, your luck if you get a good one!

Reactions: Jimmyrich1

Ossenaar

Horology Curious
23/7/17
Damn. This watch woke me up again in the rep world. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger as getting a gen these days for a reasonable price above list, which was my plan, is nearly impossible.

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
It is for sure a nice wstch indeed but I rather have tje zzf v3/ clean with a2836 that is a proven workhorse!

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
It is for sure a nice wstch indeed but I rather have tje zzf v3/ clean with a2836 that is a proven workhorse!

Not only has the zzf/clean case the wrong side profile and with GMT Master style crown guards, a 2836 makes a further compromise to the appearance by having the crown sit too low in the case creating even worse closed over crown guards and a not great crystal - and you still get an asian clone 2836. You really not prefer this new one with that new movement, that crystal and case?

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Liscon

Horology Curious
21/11/19
Just got my QC pics from JTime and have posted them on Reddit for QC.

Not sure whether the GL this one as the top SEL looks off and the gap between the flip lock and clasp also looks too bigto

Reactions: DR Russell

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Just got my QC pics from JTime and have posted them on Reddit for QC.

Not sure whether the GL this one as the top SEL looks off and the gap between the flip lock and clasp also looks too bigto

Jeezus, really ? This is why you should never hang around Reddit...

Don't post QC here unless you see REAL flaws, and accept the damn watch!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Liscon

Horology Curious
21/11/19
Well I wasn't expecting this...I was only asking as this is my first Rep...Li has been great and his service have been fantastic.

Reactions: DustinY

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
Well I wasn't expecting this...I was only asking as this is my first Rep...Li has been great and his service have been fantastic.

what is the problem with the top sel? Mind that there is plastic wrap all over the thing. Thats a great one..

Liscon

Horology Curious
21/11/19
It was just that the top left one was relatively flush and the right hand side was a lot lower.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
It was just that the top left one was relatively flush and the right hand side was a lot lower.

I agree that the top left sel edge looks too flush. It’s an issue on other vsf I’ve seen with uneven recession which was always very good and gen like on these originally. Ignore some of the “Richard heads” on here buddy. Ask Li to show some other angles if you are not happy, it’s your money!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Yes yes! Now the question comes, should I hold out for a better designed, slimmer lugs 124060 with the uncertained 3235 or just get the 114060 and be happy about it.

124060 would be worth the wait.... but how long of a wait is the question.

Reactions: DustinY

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
766ee17111f2e543b7a29eed28b9910a.jpg

Pictures of mine just came through, first order in 5 years! Took a little break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the plastic all over it, it looks fantastic. GL for sure!!