• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

Momo666

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/22
Canada
Everyone's talking about the hr. Markers but how about that crown! 🤐

zGHqi8.jpg

Pretty sure it's just the lighting making the crown look flat on the bottom in that image. Heres another shot of a gen:

Reactions: Tobel and plonker

AX3L

8/9/20
Italy
In case of it might help to better evaluate this new release, here some pics of my GMF v2 (vr3235).

I would post it to let possible a comparison as far as @Johnny Depp appreciated that rep when I sent it to him to silenziate the rotor.

Please note that it has an aftermarket gold-plated bezel and gen xtal.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

Blue on Blue. Different lights but very similar
I see a difference in the shades of blue, but I don't see a difference in the stick hour markers. Is the difference supposed to be in the stick hour markers? Or am I completely on crazy pills?

Reactions: AG91

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I thought I saw the fatter indices in post #25, now I'm less sure. A superimposition would be cool, but with real watches, not renderings...

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
I'll buy when will be available the green one and I'll add moissanite bezel from my modder... for wife of my friend who wants a watch and need a advise from me. Than I'll show you

Momo666

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/22
Canada
Here's a direct comparison from my QC pics to a few gen images of similar angles. Even if there is a small difference in marker size it's so minimal on a 36mm dial. The lighting/shadows in these pics plays a huge part on how big they look in my opinion. This version looks 🤑 to me!

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
To me the markers does look slightly wider/thicker than the gen. I agree it’s not a big flaw but it is one nonetheless.

Whether that’s a product of lightning/other conditions remains to be seen once we get more pics of real VSF watches.

I still think it’s a stunning watch and I’d consider buying it even if the marker ‘error’ would turn out to be real.

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
Beyond the slightly wider indexes, I notice that the rep writing seems bolder. Is it a photo effect?

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
Beyond the slightly wider indexes, I notice that the rep writing seems bolder. Is it a photo effect?
Check this thread instead (after the final)

Reactions: Momo666