• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

KENNEY

Known Member
24/7/19
I tried to put my GMF oyster on my clean datejust and the width was fine but the height of the endlinks weren’t tall enough. Left a gap between the bezel and endlink. Was thinking the ARF would be fine but I’m not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: dk2852

dk2852

2/2/22
I tried to put my GMF oyster on my clean datejust and the width was fine but the height of the endlinks weren’t tall enough. Left a gap between the bezel and endlink. Was thinking the ARF would be fine but I’m not sure.
I don't have the VSF but the ARF bracelet fit my GMF Datejust. Hope the VSF case isn't different.

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
@ross29 I think that the Clean 36 Explorer is 19mm at the lugs, but the 36 DJ is a nice 20mm
Would say the same!

DJ 1262xx vs. DJ 1162xx have all 20mm lug width (same as the GEN)

The EX1 124270 (36mm version) has 19mm = which is same as GEN

sagewatch

Known Member
Certified
21/10/22
I don't have the VSF but the ARF bracelet fit my GMF Datejust. Hope the VSF case isn't different.
Where were you able to find an ARF bracelet? I'm curious if they are still available / where

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Where were you able to find an ARF bracelet? I'm curious if they are still available / where
Some members have still such parts in their watch parts drawers ... with other nice and rare parts ;)
Sometimes these parts are popping up in the RWI m2m parts section.

Reactions: sagewatch

sagewatch

Known Member
Certified
21/10/22
Some members have still such parts in their watch parts drawers ... with other nice and rare parts ;)
Sometimes these parts are popping up in the RWI m2m parts section.
Thank you! Will keep my eyes open, as I've been looking for a replacement bracelet for my GMF DJ36.

KENNEY

Known Member
24/7/19
EWF and ARF oyster bracelets can be had, but will they fit Clean DJ cases? I’m surprised nobody really has tried and posted results since Clean doesn’t make the oyster for their 36mm DJ cases.

ross29

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
2/10/09
@ross29 I think that the Clean 36 Explorer is 19mm at the lugs, but the 36 DJ is a nice 20mm
You are absolutely right my friend. Lol, that's what I get for not paying attention to what thread I'm responding to. 😅

For some reason I thought I was in the Explorer 36 thread.

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Would be nice to see more pics of watches with smooth bezel if anyone has any

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Would be nice to see more pics of watches with smooth bezel if anyone has any

911Turbo

Getting To Know The Place
16/8/18
Hey guys,
so I want to build a franken 36mm 126234.
This is what i summed up from reading all 24 pages of this thread.
It would be best to mod a clean 36mm vs the VSF due to the case and lugs being closer to GEN.
Want I want to do is put a GEN Crystal and dial and plated gold flutted bezel. If i Change the dial would I have to change the hands to match lume or this would not be an issue. Also there is no mention on the clean or vsf regarding the date wheel... is it correct or would eventually need to be changed if part can be found. And even after changing dial crystal and bezel it seems the jubilee bracelet is tell... or is this minor. Some have mentioned it feels and looks cheap. I want to build myself the closest to gen franken as possible. Am I on the right path? Do some believe I sould go With VSF apart from the movement (can clean mouvement be replaced with vsf?) Thank you for the fedback

dk2852

2/2/22
Hey guys,
so I want to build a franken 36mm 126234.
This is what i summed up from reading all 24 pages of this thread.
It would be best to mod a clean 36mm vs the VSF due to the case and lugs being closer to GEN.
Want I want to do is put a GEN Crystal and dial and plated gold flutted bezel. If i Change the dial would I have to change the hands to match lume or this would not be an issue. Also there is no mention on the clean or vsf regarding the date wheel... is it correct or would eventually need to be changed if part can be found. And even after changing dial crystal and bezel it seems the jubilee bracelet is tell... or is this minor. Some have mentioned it feels and looks cheap. I want to build myself the closest to gen franken as possible. Am I on the right path? Do some believe I sould go With VSF apart from the movement (can clean mouvement be replaced with vsf?) Thank you for the fedback
I would go clean and change dial and hands. The indices are white gold on gen, so the color is slightly different. Bracelet should be fine. I think the date wheel is okay, but you can change if you like.

911Turbo

16/8/18
I would go clean and change dial and hands. The indices are white gold on gen, so the color is slightly different. Bracelet should be fine. I think the date wheel is okay, but you can change if you like.
how about mouvement can it be swaped for VSF? (worth it? )

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
VSF with Gen dial Gen Xtal and WG plated bezel.

No need to change hands according to me.

Vsf dial on the right for comparison.

Reactions: Snil

911Turbo

16/8/18
Looks amazing. What made you chose VSF.
And what are ur suggestions for the WG plated bezel. Where did you source yours.