• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Here it is. What do you gentleman think of it?

If you're asking people to QC your watch then please read the rules, this is not allowed. Otherwise let us know what your question is

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Here it is.

jtERTo.jpg
jtENok.jpg
jtEf0J.jpg
jtEG5P.jpg
jtESBW.jpg
jtE0NS.jpg
jtExKQ.jpg
jtEJ9L.jpg
jtEVMR.jpg

This surely needs clarification, doesn't it.
Besides that, may the index 6 is also crooked.

jtEgD8.jpg

the bezel circled by you is just dirty.
the color of gold seems to me better than all the other QCs seen so far. maybe different lighting of the room compared to that of truetytime for the other QC, maybe morning / evening?

Last edited:
Reactions: Copterguy

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
If you're asking people to QC your watch then please read the rules, this is not allowed. Otherwise let us know what your question is

hey friend, no problem here, the 126613LN VSF is a new release, we are posting the different QCs for information to all

Tobel

6/7/17
hey friend, no problem here, the 126613LN VSF is a new release, we are posting the different QCs for information to all

There's a difference between posting QC pics as illustration for a new watch, and posting QC pics and asking "what do you think?" Which is exactly what he did. 1st case is welcome, 2nd is not. Hence my post starting by "IF you're asking people to QC your watch the please read the rules"

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
There's a difference between posting QC pics as illustration for a new watch, and posting QC pics and asking "what do you think?" Which is exactly what he did. 1st case is welcome, 2nd is not. Hence my post starting by "IF you're asking people to QC your watch the please read the rules"

on this I agree with you, I hope that the user has posted for information to everyone and not to ask for an opinion before shedding light on the TD

Mo1pheu5

Horology Curious
19/2/19

My main concern is to make the manufacturing quality of this model comparable. For this purpose, it seemed essential to me to point out possible flaws. I am sorry if this was misleading.

Tobel

6/7/17
My main concern is to make the manufacturing quality of this model comparable. For this purpose, it seemed essential to me to point out possible flaws. I am sorry if this was misleading.

Thanks for clarifying, if you have already approved the watch and sharing for people to see how this new model looks like then it's all good. Cheers

Navarrolevel7

Horology Curious
23/11/20
The rules of posting qc and asking about opinions being forbidden is straight up garbage and should not exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: raytron

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Accepted QC of VSF 126610 LN. Lift angle should be 55 on timegrapher so amp shown is 10-15° lower than actual.

This is a timegrapher shot of my VSF LV right after servicing it, so I am not worried about the readings for the LN

ZfImpi.jpg

This looks good, serial is 2R9 Steve came through, thanks s lot steve_theonewatches

jtEiEQ.jpg

jtEarS.jpg

jtEWeW.jpg

jtE5SP.jpg

jtEeCJ.jpg

jtELmo.jpg

PecMan

4/5/09
So guys... VSF came back? They are not closed no more?... am i right? Or this are left overs?

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
The rules of posting qc and asking about opinions being forbidden is straight up garbage and should not exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then this place would turn into Reddit where 8/10 posts are asking for help with QC. This is a great rule in place for a great forum.

Also, if anybody is worried about their low amplitude (lower than 250) the 3235 movement achieves a long kinetic energy reserve by making the barrel thinner, thus reducing the torque of the power output and consequently the oscillation will be lower.

I just GL’d my 126610 LN which had a amp of 239. Steve relayed me that information, which put my mind at ease.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Accepted QC of VSF 126610 LN. Lift angle should be 55 on timegrapher so amp shown is 10-15° lower than actual.

This is a timegrapher shot of my VSF LV right after servicing it, so I am not worried about the readings for the LN

ZfImpi.jpg

This looks good, serial is 2R9 Steve came through, thanks s lot steve_theonewatches

jtEiEQ.jpg

jtELmo.jpg

Where do you even see the serial in those pics? :D 2R9 means VSF sub?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Where do you even see the serial in those pics? :D 2R9 means VSF sub?

Serial is not visible in those pics at the resolution I use to upload. 2R9 is a serial that only VSF has used. There are other indicators that it is actually a VSF, primarily the CGs, the crystal and the movement.

The balance assembly on the VS3235 is unique to that movement and the part at the arrow (3235-213, intermediate winding gear) is only found on a gen-spec 3235, which means only VS3235.

jtGIiD.jpg

Last edited:

PQW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/7/20
United States
These look stunning! Easy to tell they are VSF by the rehaut engraving.. Slightly fuzzy compared to CF, ZF etc..

Mo1pheu5

Horology Curious
19/2/19
the bezel circled by you is just dirty.
the color of gold seems to me better than all the other QCs seen so far. maybe different lighting of the room compared to that of truetytime for the other QC, maybe morning / evening?

I have to admit I like the color of the gold on your watch much more. Really hope it's all about light.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I have to admit I like the color of the gold on your watch much more. Really hope it's all about light.

yes, if you compare the photos, you will see all the darker environment in my photos, the photo itself is much darker. your photos are much brighter

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Wrong!

The reason you get low amplitude is, you set lift angle at 52 degrees. Rolex 3235 lift angle should be 55 degree.

If you see amplitude around 300 with 52 degree lift angle setting, that's fake VS3235. VS3235 is a true clone and you should observe around 270 degrees.

The thin barrel wall does not mean low torque. If you place a genuine Rolex barrel to a VS3235, the minute wheel could be damaged in the first day because of higher torque.

Yes, I got this problem, if we lift angle to 59 °, the amplitude shall reach to 290-300. Thanks a lot for sharing your opinions.
e5bc6ca4.jpeg