• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You ahould really stick to commenting on what you have or have hadwhich in your case is only vsf. You really dont know about the any of the others

Mate, how do you know what do I have and what I don't? Should I put it under my name to validate my opinions lmao? Also there are plenty of resource outside of rwi comparing the watches, I have had noobs and zzf in the past, I don't have a zf and I won't pay 500+ for a sub you're more than free to do that.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Mate, how do you know what do I have and what I don't? Should I put it under my name to validate my opinions lmao? Also there are plenty of resource outside of rwi comparing the watches, I have had noobs and zzf in the past, I don't have a zf and I won't pay 500+ for a sub you're more than free to do that.

Point me to the comparisons of zf zzf and vsf. There arent any yet. They arent your opinions if youre just quote other people posst history tells all. Here and reddit

Last edited:

walla65

20/5/19
Point me to the comparisons of zf zzf and vsf. There arent any yet. They arent your opinions if youre just quote other people posst history tells all. Here and reddit
indeed...it is useless to argue until someone can make a serious comparison of the three ...

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
It looks like this one also has an rehaut issue, where the serial number is not aligned correctly. I thought real ones have each of their serial numbers stay right in between each minute markers. But, I know Rolex isn’t too great with QC, do real ones have these issues sometimes?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It looks like this one also has an rehaut issue, where the serial number is not aligned correctly. I thought real ones have each of their serial numbers stay right in between each minute markers. But, I know Rolex isn’t too great with QC, do real ones have these issues sometimes?

There can be some rare rehaut misalignment cases on gen Rolex, but not the same way as it's misaligned here. On gen the whole dial will be slightly rotated in one direction or the other, showing a uniform shift. On the VSF and a lot of other models, one part is aligned and the other one isn't, which mean that even if you rotate the dial you will end up aligning one part but misaligning the parts that were previously aligned. BTW I'm not just talking about the serial, I'm talking about the ROLEXROLEX all around the rehaut as well

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
There can be some rare rehaut misalignment cases on gen Rolex, but not the same way as it's misaligned here. On gen the whole dial will be slightly rotated in one direction or the other, showing a uniform shift. On the VSF and a lot of other models, one part is aligned and the other one isn't, which mean that even if you rotate the dial you will end up aligning one part but misaligning the parts that were previously aligned. BTW I'm not just talking about the serial, I'm talking about the ROLEXROLEX all around the rehaut as well

People dont realise if the spacings are incorrect no amount of adjustment wwill fix it

Reactions: saucin

jcguo0516

4/12/18
more comparison photos, left is VS, right is gen

ZeTiu4.jpg

ZeTa6j.jpg

ZeTW21.jpg

ZeTojI.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
more comparison photos, left is VS, right is gen

Not exactly similar but very close under these lights. The real test that no rep so far has been able to pass is the picture under direct harsh light. In that setup rep dials have laser ray thin halo of very bright green, when the gen brightness us less harshly and more progressively from dark green to light green

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19

Thank you for clarifying that for me. It’s too bad they can’t get this right. :(

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
VSF is almost perfect. Just the hour hand and the Mercedes sign is too fat. Is it instant call for you guys ? Or it can pass as gen ?

Reactions: Rel

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The watch looks amazing.
I have to agree that there's nothing like the gen dial, but all the rest seems pretty good for me...

Even the dial, you'll only notice some differences under some lighting conditions.
It is indeed a beautiful watch.
I think I will order this one after my Yachtmaster 42 arrives.