• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
How will you find that out? Just order all 3!!

There's a side by side review of VSF LN vs ZZF LV in a separate thread and the reviewer ended up selling the VSF and saying if he would buy again he would buy ZZF.

Check the thread maybe that helps though yes its LN vs LV so not quite direct.

Would also like to get a date sub but right now leaning to ZZF I think due to some things I find important to me. It has everything else better than ZF and ZZF what I've seen so far only the CQ which aren't that noticeable if not side by side with a gen.

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
There's a side by side review of VSF LN vs ZZF LV in a separate thread and the reviewer ended up selling the VSF and saying if he would buy again he would buy ZZF.

Check the thread maybe that helps though yes its LN vs LV so not quite direct.

Would also like to get a date sub but right now leaning to ZZF I think due to some things I find important to me. It has everything else better than ZF and ZZF what I've seen so far only the CQ which aren't that noticeable if not side by side with a gen.

What are the things you think are better?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Was just trying to make a small point that the “some confirmation” should ultimately come from that member themself.. the advice was by buying all three and holding them in hand they might get their answer (instead of unattainable definite validation from other members who disagree on many fronts)

Reactions: GingerBubba

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I was thinking the same. Could me more "black". But its really difficult to say.

+1
How’s the edges/corners of the clasp? Appreciate your verdict as u feel the unwrapped clasp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
Found a video on youko comparing the Noob, Vsf and the ZF. I already share it in the other LV thread don't know which one is the main one but here's the video again. Really looking forward to see more pictures from the lv in different light scenarios

http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkzO...==&sharekey=a4a996fa666da0fa50358066312f3e275

First disclaimer
- I am not an expert on subs or hulks.
- All I care from the hulk reps are in order : Green insert, dial color, crystal and maybe mercedes hands (lugs, bracelet, not that important)

So, from this video, as a regular but ordinary rep buyer, for some reason noob v11 seems to be better to the naked eye. (Then ZF)

Dial color bothered me with VSF, which I was waiting for it such a long time.

I agree that we need to see them in different light conditions other than studio white light

Still waiting ...

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
What are the things you think are better?

VSF vs ZZF - hands are my biggest problem with VSF than the first R on the rehaut (also the lower rehaut dark grey edge which if you see it on gens and ZZF V3 you see how it changes the whole look of the dial its barely there on VSF) and the bracelet which in that same review was mentioned ain't that comparable to the V3 ARF one.

My logic is it should pass the FB Fake Buster test and ZZF passed it with serial not being visible but that was my V2S no-date (with V3 updates) the date probably needs gen DW to pass it as its too thin OTB.

With VSF the fat hour hand and first R misaligned are probably good giveaways other than that it looks like a really good watch but the hands and R would get me to OBC overdrive.

Reactions: Rel

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/20
Im about to order the VSF Hulk , just need some confirmation that its not the wrong choice compared to zzf v3 or zf hulk.

Do more reading , choose 1 that suit for you and less flaw that you can accept.
If you ask member here, you will got alot of opinion. Even when you find perfect sub that 99,99% match to Gen side by side, there always 1 or 2 person that disagree with you. Dont ask, trust yourself, buy with confident, wear with proud.

When someone say instant tell, trust me, he is not human. Mmm,,, probably looks like human, but definitely not comes from earth. So just ignore them.
Goodluck!!!

Reactions: Rel and BOSSK

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
VSF vs ZZF - hands are my biggest problem with VSF than the first R on the rehaut (also the lower rehaut dark grey edge which if you see it on gens and ZZF V3 you see how it changes the whole look of the dial its barely there on VSF) and the bracelet which in that same review was mentioned ain't that comparable to the V3 ARF one.

My logic is it should pass the FB Fake Buster test and ZZF passed it with serial not being visible but that was my V2S no-date (with V3 updates) the date probably needs gen DW to pass it as its too thin OTB.

With VSF the fat hour hand and first R misaligned are probably good giveaways other than that it looks like a really good watch but the hands and R would get me to OBC overdrive.

Rehaut has been fixed on the vsf LV, also some members compare his services hands to the vsf and they're not that fat compare to those

Reactions: Rel

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I really struggle to make out any difference in the size of the hands on the VSF, maybe that's just me but they looks identical to gen in the pics to me. They sorted the first R very slightly in that it doesnt bother me now (hell, my crown on my gen sub rehaut is as far out) and hr date wheel looks gen now too.. and it has the best case. what's left not to like?

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
I really struggle to make out any difference in the size of the hands on the VSF, maybe that's just me but they looks identical to gen in the pics to me. They sorted the first R very slightly in that it doesnt bother me now (hell, my crown on my gen sub rehaut is as far out) and hr date wheel looks gen now too.. and it has the best case. what's left not to like?

Ditto. Looking at hands is looking for flaws. Serviced Gens can have thicker hands and thicker dial fonts.

Even the colors can vary slightly from Gen batch to batch.

I think when people understand this, it becomes easier to accept these little “flaws”.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Be cautious of Kalev007's view (or anyone on here tbf) - his opinions, to which he's entitled - always seem to promote ZF obsessively. He seems like a rabid Trump supporter constantly and forcefully arguing the Trump agenda. It doesn't mean you have to agree with him. As others have said, read the pros and cons of each watch, then pick the one you like best. None of the watches mentioned are perfect (but they're all very, very good). It's about finding the one that suits you best.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Be cautious of Kalev007's view (or anyone on here tbf) - his opinions, to which he's entitled - always seem to promote ZF obsessively. He seems like a rabid Trump supporter constantly and forcefully arguing the Trump agenda. It doesn't mean you have to agree with him. As others have said, read the pros and cons of each watch, then pick the one you like best. None of the watches mentioned are perfect (but they're all very, very good). It's about finding the one that suits you best.

You wanted to say ZZF not ZF.

I know I've developed a certain reputation in RWI due my preference of ZZF subs but those things I've listed are honest I think these have been pointed out by others and in the side by side review as well.

Anyway all 3 are great watches I would be happy with any of them each has their own little things.

OTB probably VSF is the best of them and can be worn without any mods.

Let's make ZZF great again! :)

Reactions: Rel and Therion666

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

You couldn't say it any better, he goes adversting crapping in all the threads about subs that im subscribed To. It's insane to me how religious people adversting or defend the factories they bought watches from.

Reactions: NYC_MIA

Subdued

20/11/19

Why mention Trump in a fake watch forum?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I know I've developed a certain reputation in RWI due my preference of ZZF subs but those things I've listed are honest I think these have been pointed out by others and in the side by side review as well.

I agree, it's just you always seem to be seeking to persuade, rather than simply state pros and cons etc - it's like you have an agenda. I'm not saying you do have an agenda, but that's how it comes across. Your also come across as a nice guy - don't think I'm having a go at you - but noobs need to learn to think for themselves a bit.