• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

eberhard4

Known Member
1/2/19

Rejected - awful pearl alignment in triangle, V1 bracelet. I sent the TD the pic comparing the V1 vs V2 bracelet too with the rejection. Picture posted not for QC queries, but to demonstrate V2 Head with V1 bracelet.

It has probably been rejected a dozen times already..
i really dislike how this td keeps trying to sell clearly defective watches around

stampsatit

15/3/16
TD should know that in this community we have and information. If they want to sell this to us we have to reject it so it make more trouble for TD to source new one for us. why TD want to do one job for several time? They should told factory to sell that V1 watch to the man on street shop that did not know anything and want to buy just fake omega. but not us we read and learn all the time. TD should think for this and their job will be easier.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I have a black one coming. It has cleared customs so I should have it either tomorrow or friday at the latest and I will take and post a bunch of close up pics

Reactions: vcappp

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Love the way the dial reflects light (bonus RGB keyboard in the background):

VCGwh8.jpg

Reactions: GENneral

jaqueh

Horology Curious
2/8/16
I got my watch today and it is gorgeous! But my watch has a minor problem and a more major problem.

Minor problem: bracelet wasn't milled very well, so the end links don't line up very well and the links pivot in a very jerky way. **This one might go away with wear.
Major problem: the rotor is either screwed on too tight or once again not milled well, and doesn't move very easily. **This one I believe is more difficult to fix as there is so much decoration glued to the movement. Any help with this one would be appreciated.

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/gallery/mxUc840

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I got my watch today and it is gorgeous! But my watch has a minor problem and a more major problem.

Minor problem: bracelet wasn't milled very well, so the end links don't line up very well and the links pivot in a very jerky way. **This one might go away with wear.
Major problem: the rotor is either screwed on too tight or once again not milled well, and doesn't move very easily. **This one I believe is more difficult to fix as there is so much decoration glued to the movement. Any help with this one would be appreciated.

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/gallery/mxUc840

I could assume, but you know what happens when you do that.....

Do tell, what TD did yours come from?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I am convinced that the bigger TD's like InTime, PureTime, etc have hired hands picking out ther watches and doing their picturess for them. I am convinced that Ryan wouldn't pick out a watch like that to sell to one of his customers, but since he doesn't have time for this he hires someone to do this for him. His hired guy may have been around watches for a very short time and still be in the process of learning.

I'm not a fan of the biggest TD's for this very reason

Reactions: jaqueh

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
This came from intime

For some reason the rotor video didn't show up in the imgur album. Fixing:

Wear it for a week or two and see what happens, mine was pretty stiff from the TD but has loosened significantly since I've had it.

jaqueh

Horology Curious
2/8/16
I am convinced that the bigger TD's like InTime, PureTime, etc have hired hands picking out ther watches and doing their picturess for them. I am convinced that Ryan wouldn't pick out a watch like that to sell to one of his customers, but since he doesn't have time for this he hires someone to do this for him. His hired guy may have been around watches for a very short time and still be in the process of learning.

I'm not a fan of the biggest TD's for this very reason

Yeah the timegraph QC was fine, but obviously there's no way to tell about how stiff the rotor was going to be through that.

That would have to come from trusting the TD.

jaqueh

Horology Curious
2/8/16
Is it that stiff even before you wound it? Some watched I owned was pretty stiff fully wound.

Yeah, I generally don't like manually winding my watches. That watch was basically just out of the box.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Yeah, I generally don't like manually winding my watches. That watch was basically just out of the box.

I don't get this approach. It's a watch! You're meant to wind it. The rotor just tops things up.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
VCwmp2.md.jpg
VCwBZe.md.jpg
VCfViT.md.jpg
VCf6IA.md.jpg
VCfKXQ.md.jpg

Ok guys!! Here we go! I got my watch today!
First of all! What AMAZING service from Puretime!!! From the get go! Nice Chat service! Easy payment. Quick QCs and the delivery with DHL was super fast! 2v and I got the watch!!!

Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for!