• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Air King SS Strap

frozenb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/15
Hi, I tried to search for what I am looking for but I have no luck

My dad has a Air King from his teenage. it's old, vintage, and it's a boy size watch. the gen strap is lose and it's too lose for him even we took out all the adjustment. (old strap don't have much adjustment). I would like to source a new strap for him so he can wear it comfortable.

any strap dealer will have chance for it and who has better knowledge about vintage rolex watch?

scotrick

Patron
4/3/13
Hi, I tried to search for what I am looking for but I have no luck

My dad has a Air King from his teenage. it's old, vintage, and it's a boy size watch. the gen strap is lose and it's too lose for him even we took out all the adjustment. (old strap don't have much adjustment). I would like to source a new strap for him so he can wear it comfortable.

any strap dealer will have chance for it and who has better knowledge about vintage rolex watch?

Boy size: If it's the 34 mm case with 19 mm lug spacing you've got great choices in stainless folded,stretch, or rivet bracelets, depending on your budget you can get a used gen; replica Yuki or Siri bracelet ranging from $49 to $400 (you can pay higher if you want to, I haven't for any of the above yet). Two tones and gold higher obviously.

There is also a 31mm intermediate size case but I don't know of any Air Kings in that sixze.

frozenb

8/7/15
Thanks man, i ended up with a Nato Strap in Navie Blue. it's an interesting match

frozenb

8/7/15
Thats exactly what i have except mine dont have date window