• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vietnamese Strap Makers on Ebay

widjayaman

Known Member
7/6/16
Does anyone know of any ebay/other seller that makes AP Diver straps? I checked with Vnhandcraftart and they don't do AP for the time being.. Thanks!

B00641103

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/16
Hey guys, I've been reading through the thread, finding it difficult to find a general consensus, so who is the most consistent for panerai style straps from Vietnamese sellers?

I want an orange or yellow strap for my pam111 which is on its way, anyone reccomend any designs?

Mrmaru

Horology Curious
10/10/15
Is Tuan still running the business? I asked him to custom to strap and he replied straight away asking for payment. After i transferred, a week later (he gave me a week deadline) i asked a few times and didnt get any response from him.

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
Is Tuan still running the business? I asked him to custom to strap and he replied straight away asking for payment. After i transferred, a week later (he gave me a week deadline) i asked a few times and didnt get any response from him.
Tuan was suppended his eBay's account. This is the only thing I knew about about his store

timto1388

16/10/16
United Kingdom
Everyone paying hundreds of dollars for something under $20
Wonder why some leather factory owner in Vietname are so rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Everyone paying hundreds of dollars for something under $20
Wonder why some leather factory owner in Vietname are so rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm paying $55 for an AP strap

You tell me where i find it for $20 or i call you BS and/or oblivious to the way a market price is crafted

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Do you mind sharing vic's ebay store or email?

I messaged vnhandcraft for a custom, but so far he's offered to restitch one of his existing straps for me which I don't have much confidence in.

What other croc strap makers do you guys recommend?

I missed this, sorry. vic is a dealer here: @SMP_lover

He doesn't do the cheap vietnamese straps, but higher quality ones.

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
@ziczacleather made an excellent work again, this time for my IWC Big Pilot. Can't wait to get it :)

Custom order, smooth leather and black stitching, exact same measurements as genuine BP strap has. I will post some pics once here!

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Is that your store ?

Sent from the RWI App
'vnhandcraftart' is his store on Ebay. I've been buying there for a couple of years now and not been let down. This is my latest
15061570523350.jpg

Nummer14

Renowned Member
31/5/15
Is @ziczacleather still around here? I sent him/her a few PM's but no response whatsoever. Any other tips on how to reach them?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Nummer14

Renowned Member
31/5/15
Im still here sir.
I just checked my inbox but inbox but i d?m see your message sir

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll send it again otherwise please send me a message with your mail/WhatsApp and we will use that

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I can say the quality is going down. I ordered few straps from this seller. The first one was pretty nice but some are just so so this year.

Sent from the RWI App